CALLING ALL WRITERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm, if you guys want to..I think it'd be fun. It could be that when they sit down to Christmas Dinner, there's been a surprise that no one will tell them and then Dumbledore anounces that another school (much like in GoF) is visiting for Christmas...we could be from the school. Either way, if anyone's got another suggestion, let's hear it!

Ok, that sounds great! :D Unfortunately I'm leaving for a New year's Eve Party soon, but hopefully I'll be able to get on tomorrow afternoon during the Purdue Bowl Game. How long are going towards? I think we should keep going till maybe Saturday or Sunday since we started later, but that's just a suggestion. What does everyone else think?

ooo i like this plotness going!

:blink: plotness?!?! new word! :lol:

man i wish oliver wood were still here i would have taken him in an instant!! :lol:
i like the other school idea, but i think i want to be a Ravenclaw student! :smiley: i love Ravenclaw for some random reason!

Victoria King said:

:blink: plotness?!?! new word! :lol:

man i wish oliver wood were still here i would have taken him in an instant!! :lol:
i like the other school idea, but i think i want to be a Ravenclaw student! :smiley: i love Ravenclaw for some random reason!
Not if I got to him first! :P
Oooh can't wait to see the new plotness develop.. :lol:

amanda2pt0 said:
Victoria King said:

:blink: plotness?!?!  new word! :lol:

Not if I got to him first! :P
Oooh can't wait to see the new plotness develop.. :lol:
fine take oliver wood, i will just create an even better looking quidditch player on the Ravenclaw team to be my boyfriend! :lol: :makefun: ;)

and yeah! chels takes the plotness! ^_^

Oh wow, I feel really bad for being this late. I would've written, I really would've but I’ve been at guard camp all week and really tired afterwards. It’s good you're extending it, though b/c I really wanted to write. Vicki, Bridget was going to bring Oliver for a date so I guess when we put ourselves into the story we can just bring the dates in too. For reference: Brittany is going with Charlie on dragon back, we don’t know who Cass is going with yet, Bridget is going with Oliver, and I’m going with Sirius :lol: . Okay, but you can really pick anyone you want to go with if you want to be in the story and all except for Fred and George because they’re going with ermm… I forgot! Okay, anyways, I’m going to attempt to continue with the story that you guys already did a great job with (y) … oh, and Vicki, I’m adding you into the story, I hope you don’t mind.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hermione looked at herself in the mirror. Not bad, considering it took her two hours of constant reapplying Sleak-Eazy's Magical Hair Potion to get her hair looking this good. Her usually curly locks were now straightened and twisted up into a knot at the back of her head. She finished her make-up and went down the staircase to meet up with Ginny.

“Where’s Harry and Ron?” Hermione ventured, seeing neither in the Gryffindor common room.

“No idea. Let’s go early and see who these ‘special guests’ are Dumbledore keeps on hinting are coming.”

Hermione is still skeptical because usually it’s the guys who are waiting for them, but with Ginny’s urging she goes, anyway.

“I think it’s pretty pitiful how we both don’t have dates,” Ginny says regrettingly. “I feel like I might as well have said ‘yes’ to Neville. Just after the last Yule Ball, I didn’t think my feet could take any more pain!”

“We still have each other. Plus, the special guests, just might be some guys looking for a date” Hermione winks at her companion.

“You just keep telling yourself that, Hermione.” Ginny rolls her eyes exasperatedly.

Cho slowly turns around to look at her roommate. Vicki looks amazing, as always. She’s wearing the new Marc Jacobs dress that she ordered out of a Muggle catalog. Her curly, blonde hair is falling lightly on her shoulders framing her face and her signature sunglasses. Cho never did figure out why Vicki always wears sunglasses, but oh well, it fits her.

“Are you sure you don’t want to borrow anything of mine to wear tonight?” Vicki inquires gesturing at her immense wardrobe full of clothes of all styles.

“Of course, not. I look fine,” Cho snaps back, looking resentfully at the dull gray robes that hung about her shoulders. “Michael used to say I looked good in gray,” she started to whimper.

“Now, Cho, dear, haven’t we been over this a million times? You broke up three months ago, for goodness sakes! Stop moping already!” Vicki replied while applying her mascara. “It’s not the end of the world. There are other fish in the sea.”

“That’s easy for you to say. You’re going with the captain of the Ravenclaw quidditch team. I have no one. Not Michael. Not Harry. Not C-Cedric.” Cho gulped back tears. She couldn’t cry again, not now. It had only been an hour since her last breakdown.

“Well, you still have quidditch to play, don’t you? Don’t keep on reliving the past, Cho. How many times do I have to tell you? It’s only bringing you down. Think positive. Did you read that book I gave you for Christmas, yet?”

Cho simply glared at her. She could fill Hogwart’s library with all the books Vicki gave her. She reads even more than Harry’s “friend” Hermione. And now she’s asking if she's read the massive book she gave this morning? "I was dropped from the quidditch team last week. They said I needed to shape up." Cho added mournfully.

“Oh, dear. I'm so sorry! You poor thing. Well,” Vicki plowed on, oblivious to Cho’s reproachful stares, “I thought The Power of Positive Thinking would simply be a life-changing book for you. What a pity. Now anyways, if you aren’t going to borrow any of my robes, will you at least borrow a pair of my shoes?”

“It’s not like I’m going to have much of a choice this time.” Cho answered jealously eyeing Vicki’s mountain of shoes in her wardrobe.

“Okay, well, I was thinking these black ones would look perfectly, beautiful on you!” She responded brightly holding up a pair of dark, strappy, heels.

“Oh fine!” Cho grabbed the heels quickly and jammed them onto her feet. “Let’s just get this ball over, already!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okay, now I had to add vicki, and I picture you by your av, so I just went by that. Now, this is really a pitiful excuse for an addition to the story, but I felt the need to show other people getting ready because the guys got ready. So soon I guess we’ll proceed to the actual ball :lol:

I LOVED IT! :smiley: everything is me (great job on that! ;))except the blonde hair but hey! i could be blonde and i would rather be blonde to get that hot quidditch captain! ;) love the dress and robes and books!

can i take the next one?! if that is okay?! :blink: i will wait for an okay to start!

Victoria King said:
I LOVED IT! :smiley: everything is me (great job on that! ;))except the blonde hair but hey! i could be blonde and i would rather be blonde to get that hot quidditch captain! ;) love the dress and robes and books!

can i take the next one?! if that is okay?! :blink: i will wait for an okay to start!
hey, it's fine by me! yeah, i didn't think you had blonde hair but your av does so blonde hair, it was! :lol:

* this is rather long, but I had this idea for Cho and Vicki(aka me :lol:smiley: then i wanted to do this one part with Harry..and i would have gone on with Chels but it would be too long and I dont know if you wanted me to do your reunion scene or not! ;) so hopefully you guys like this! ^_^

“Stop smirking will you and keep looking through that book!” Harry snapped at Ron who made an attempt at looking serious but failed miserably.

“I really am sorry Harry but…..but your hair is still a little pink.” He breaks into another round of laughter but stops when Harry quickly glares his way. “But I am sure it will be gone by the time the ball starts. I mean every five minutes it gets a lighter shade. See! Now it’s a pretty shade of rose, hey, maybe you can find a girl who has a rose robe. What a perfect match that will be!”

“Ron! Enough, what do you think Malfoy and his goons will have to say about this?! I can’t go out there tonight, I will look like a bloody fool!” Harry spat out as he continued flipping through a giant volume of Countercurses and Other Helpful Spells in a Dire Situation.

“A very stylish fool at that,” Ron chuckled. “Harry! Your hair…you might want to look.”

Harry looked up to see that his hair had returned to its normal jet black and smiled contentedly at the mirror.

“Finally we can go. I bet Ginny is impatiently tapping the heel of her boot waiting for us.” Harry snapped shut the book, shoved it in his backpack, and headed out the door.

“I don’t even want to think about what Hermione will say to us.” Ron squishes up his face and then in his best Hermione voice says, “You two always complain that I am late, but look at you two! And your robes are all a mess! Ron fix your hair its atrocious!”

The two boys s******ed at this dead on impersonation and continued towards the Gryffindor common room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Vicki must you walk soo fast! I can barely walk in these heels you insisted I wear let alone speed walk. I keep tripping on my robes and its no use. Why am I even coming tonight?! Chelsea and you both have your boyfriends to snuggle and coo coo with all night long. I wish Dumbledore never agreed letting Sirius come tonight that way I would at least have someone to be bored with.” Cho tripped once again over her long flowing emerald green robe. Vicki had also insisted she wear it because it matched her eyes perfectly and her black hair fell beautifully against the silk.

“Hush now! You should be happy for Chels. She never gets to see him anymore. And the reason why I am practically running is because Christopher said he would meet at the bottom of the main stairwell. He said the common room would be “amuck” with all the third years fussing over each other. Which I quite agree with.”

The pair arrived at the main stairwell, Cho tripping on her robe once more almost hurdling down the marble steps. Thankfully Vicki grabbed the back of her robe before she could take the long tumble.

“Ack! My glasses fell!” Vicki let Cho free forgetting that she had been suspended mind fall to grab her precious sunglasses. "I hope they didnt break! I love it when Chris takes them off for me!"

“VICKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!” Cho managed a jumbled cry before tumbling down and down the massive steps before landing at the bottom in a heap.

“Oh! Cho, I am dreadfully sorry!” She races down the stairs after grabbing her glasses to Cho’s aid who is now bent over laughing and crying at the same time.

“No, its okay.Honestly though, it is okay. It made me laugh which i need desperatly now. No broken bones or anything but now my dress is all wrinkly and who knows about rips or tears.” Cho sniffs back tears.

“No problem. Stand up and,” Cho stands up and Vicki pulls out her wand. “Ironata. See good as new.”

Cho begins to speak but then both girls here something coming from around the corner. Vicki puts her finger towards her mouth. “Shhhh. Come here.”

Cho begins to protest but then she just looks upward shakes her head then follows her to the edge of the wall. Peering to the other side they see Chels and Sirius at the main door. Cho began to giggle at seeing them and even Vicki broke her serious spy mode.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry and Ron made their way up to the common room without seeing a single person through the halls. “They all must be using five million pounds of Sleak-Eazy,” Ron muttered under his breath and then laughing at his own comment towards his good friend.

When they reached the portrait of the Fat Lady, Harry gave her the password( Butter me beautiful) and they both crawled in. Immediately ten girls, whom Harry had never met, came charging towards Harry with adoring glances.

“Harry! You must dance with me tonight! Promise me, Please?!” A girl with long red hair called out to him from the back of the mob.

The rest of the girls, none he recognized kept calling out as well, “No me Harry! Please pick me! No he is mine! You look great in those robes Harry. Yes doesn’t he? He always looks great in black.”

“No! Harry is going to dance with me tonight! Right Harry? I always did like you, you know that?” Harry then noticed Lavender Brown inches away from him gently tousling his hair.

Harry could barely breathe but could hear Ron laughing hysterically on the other side of the barricade of girls.

*sooooo?! i hope you guys liked my interpretation of the potion! ;) "OH HARRY!!!! :love: :lol:

Aghhhhhh! I LOVE IT!!!! Vicki I'm like dying laughing right now. :lol: Your interpretation was perfecto!

and Chelsea, omg, yours was awesome too! I love the way you wrote Vicki's character. :D and the leaky faucet! :lol: I am so submitting this to SQ when we're done. :P

I guess I could do the next part, but only if no one else wants to cuz I prob won't be able to write much tonight...

SQ?! :blink:

o i know! answered my own question, sugar quill! oo yea! that would be great!

who is going to take it now?! i think its your turn brittany if you want to?!

AND YA! you guys liked it and thought it was funny! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back