CALLING ALL WRITERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you think about starting over, since most people don't come back, and do the scenario of after the 7 years are over?

amanda2pt0 said:
HES NOT DEAD!!! SHUT UP NOT LISTENING!!!! :whistle:
Fine then, we'll just say that he really didn't die, that was his clone, and that he is living to this day, in a little house with all the little birdies, living happily ever after :P :lol: :D

OK OK!!! I'll do it already :P

But you guys, for the new one, I think we should start with just us four (if Kewii wants to do it) for characters. So, here is the info:

Anna
love interest (LI): Harry Potter

Amanda
LI: Sirius

Kewii
LI: None

Annie
LI: None

Characters for LI left:
Ron
Fred and George
Lupin
Charlie
Bill
Dumbledore (ewwwww :P )
Neville
???? More ideas? Tell me :smiley:

good! I didn't really want to anyways :smiley:
besides, you started WAAAAAAYYYYY before i did, so its fitting :smiley: (but please try and remember me, k? I don't want to be forgotten again... :( )

annie, of COURSE i will. :D

first i have to figure out WHERE we left off... i'll take notes... then tie off all the loose ends of the story. :smiley:

one_halliwell_sister said:
Ok... the list :P

Vicki -- dating: ravenclaw captin????
Chelsea -- Sirius
Cass -- Ron
Brittany -- ???
Bridget -- ???
Anna -- Harry
Amanda -- Remus
Annie -- don't think anyone :mellow:

I've probably forgotten somebody or something. If I have, just tell me and I'll fix it :smiley:
Brittany's with Charlie and Bridget's with Oliver. If you want I might get some time next week to finish it up.

Anna awoke to find Draco standing over her, smirking. She tried to stand up, but felt weak.

“What… the hell… did you do that for?”

“What?” he said innocently.

“Making me pass out and dragging me into here! Wherever here is!”

He shrugged. “Maybe because you’re falling for Potter?”

“So what?” Anna said, regaining her strength.

“I want you to forget about him. Which gives me an idea… Forget…”

“Don’t even try and use a memory charm on me!” Anna slowly stood up.

Draco mumbled to himself, “Yes… that would work! Even though I made her use an anti-love attraction charm, she feel for the sneak anyway. Potter will not see her again. She will forget him.” He pulled out his wand, but Anna was almost already out the door.

Krum stormed down the hall, fuming. Suddenly, he saw a girl in the corner of his eye. She was in the doorframe of an old classrom. It was the girl who had made him apologize to his Hermioninny! She had to pay. He began to move menacingly towards her, when a boy from inside the room yelled something, and a charm flew towards the girl.

She dropped quickly to the ground, dodging the spell. Poor Krum was not so lucky. His face registered shock right after the bolt hit him. Then, he fell over backwards.

Hearing a thud, Anna turned. Krum was lying flat on his back, eyes wide open. She turned to Malfoy. “You IDIOT!” she yelled. He walked over, trying to get past her. She blocked his path. Grabbing his wand, Anna pointed it at his forehead and backed him into the wall.

“When you first told me to get close to Potter this evening, I was going to do it,” she said, voice shaking. “I was going to pretend to fall in love with him, and then screw things up and hurt him. But you know what? That – isn’- happening. I don’t CARE about your bloody feud, just FORGET IT!” With that, Anna flicked the wand and said quietly, “Carettra.” Malfoy stood back, looking dazed. He would stay that way for at least ten minutes.

Anna heaved Krum up. He blinked.

“Get up,” Anna said. He did. “Just come with me.” He obliged looking confused as to where he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back