Vicki  -- dating: ravenclaw captin????
Chelsea -- Sirius
Cass -- Ron
Brittany -- ???
Bridget -- ???
Anna -- Harry
Amanda -- Remus
Annie -- don't think anyone :mellow:

I've probably forgotten somebody or something. If I have, just tell me and I'll fix it :smiley:
Brittany's with Charlie and Bridget's with Oliver. If you want I might get some time next week to finish it up.
I didn't add them cuz they haven't come for a while, and so I don't know if they want to be in the new one or not. Because of this I won't add until I'm asked by them to add them. (sry, that was a bit of a tounge twister)

Annie pulled Ron down a dark hallway. “Lumos,” she said, as the lights were all out. They suddenly stopped short in front of a dark hole in the floor. Some debris must have broken through it. Thinking quickly about how to get around, a faint cry came from down the hole.

“Help!” the feeble voice said.

Annie peered into the hole. “Hello? Is somebody down there?” Ron peered over the edge with her.

“Cass?!” he said suddenly.

“Wingardium Leviosa!” Annie said. Cass was lifted out of the hole. She landed with a little bump on the stone floor next to them.

A huge crack resonated through the hall as the hole mysteriously closed itself up. Annie jumped back, but then turned to Cass and Ron. She felt exasperated. She had wanted Ron to help her search for the answer to the prophecy of the dangerous person, but he looked as though he’d rather stay and help Cass. He looked concerned. Sighing, she turned away.

“Ron, you take care of Cass,” Annie said. “I’ll go on alone.”

“You sure?” he said, looking relieved.

“Yes,” she replied, and left them with a swish of her robes.

Good job everyone. Sorry I haven't been here in forever. Seems you guys are doing a good job finishing it up. Great job!

Amanda and Lupin watched as Dumbledoor and multiple professors fixed the castle with flashing spells. The holes and cracks closed up, and the broken pieces reassembled themselves. Lupin stole a quick glance at Amanda, who was looking the scene with a little smile on her face.

“You know, they’re looking for a new Defense Against the Arts teacher,” he said. Amanda looked at him, interested.

“Really?”

“Yes. It seems to happen every year, and the school could really use you…” Amanda smiled, but then looked wistful.

“Salem is a great place… I’d miss it,” she said, considering.

“Of course, you don’t have to leave-“ Lupin began.

“No, I was just thinking about my daughter. If she’d be okay with me teaching her.”

“Oh.” Hope flowed back to Lupin.

“But I won’t wake her up. I’ll ask her tomorrow.” She looked at Lupin and smiled.

“There are some things about me…” Lupin said, trying to make her understand. Amanda only nodded, and spoke consolingly:

“It’s fine. The full moon only comes so often,” she said, and grinned. Lupin grinned back.

“Thanks, Amanda,” he said.

“Any time,” she replied.

Anna deposited Krum in a chair in the corner of the Great Hall. He sat there, staring at the floor. Anna began to walk away, when she remembered the message in blood on the wall. ‘By the time you find Potter, he’ll be dead,’ it had said. Suddenly, she realized that it had been a hoax set up by Draco to lure her into his grasp. She shook her head. He really was a slimeball, like she had been suspecting since he knocked over their block castle at age 4.

She wondered where Harry was. Her eyes were drawn to the door entering the Great Hall where Hermione was entering, looking upset. She immediately spotted Anna and walked over.

“What’s wrong?” Anna asked.

“Krum has gone mad!” Hermione exclaimed. “I think he wants to hurt me.”

Anna gestured towards him. “There he is.” Hermione began to back away, but Anna said, “Don’t worry. He’s lost his memory.” Surprise covered Hermione’s face, then happiness.

“I’m free of him!” she said gleefully, and clapped her hands. Anna smiled to herself as Hermione practically skipped outside.

Fred and George looked at each other. “This is the last step,” said Fred. George looked solemn. Brittany and Charlie exchanged annoyed looks.

“You certainly took your time,” Charlie said.

“Well, it’s a delicate thing,” protested George.

“Get on with it!” exclaimed Brittany. Fred nodded.

“If it turns blue, then it worked. If it turns orange… we have to start all over,” Fred stated.

“Here we go,” said George. Fred closed his eyes, and tipped the vial over, letting the purple liquid flow into the cauldron. It hissed, and then turned… blue.

Brittany made a little happy noise, and pulled Charlie into a hug. Fred nodded to George, who pulled out a fresh vial and filled it with one dose of anti-dote.

“Now, we find Harry,” said George.

Harry peered around Hagrid’s hut. Nobody seemed to be near. Feeling assured at last, he stepped out of his hiding spot and set off towards the castle, which looked as good as new. Suddenly, he heard pounding feet from behind him. Seamus Finnigan was running towards him, out of the forest, arms outstretched.

“Bloody HELL!” Harry yelled, and began running towards the castle.

Fred turned around. “I know that yell,” he said. George put his hand to his year.

“That’s him all right,” George agreed. They set off in the direction that they heard Harry yelling from. Charlie stopped short, nearly causing Brittany to trip over him when they all saw Harry running towards him in the dark night. George stuck his arm out, holding the vial.

“TAKE IT AND DRINK IT!” he yelled. Harry grabbed it as he sprinted past, immediately opening it and downing it, hoping for some miraculous remedy. After a moment, Seamus stopped running. He looking around, blinking.

Harry looked back, and seeing Seamus standing still, did the same. He sighed with relief. Slowly, Fred began to laugh.

Soon, everyone was doubling over, clutching their sides, including Harry.

As Anna began to walk outside, she saw Sirius and Chelsea at a table, laughing about something and drinking butterbeer. Vicki and Christopher were walking hand and hand towards the drink table, Vicki still in her tinted spyglasses. Anna looked wistfully around her as she went outside, too. Bridget and Oliver were lying on the grass of the Quidditch field, arms around each other, and chatting happily. Brittany and Charlie were even kissing off and on (when they thought nobody was looking). Anna sat down on the steps. Everyone was with somebody else, feeling loved. Everyone except for her. She closed her eyes, and felt a stray tear run down her face. That one night had been too much. Her family would hate her for getting into trouble with Draco. They were very close to Lucius and would not be pleased with her.

Somebody quietly sat down next to her. Anna didn’t look up. It’s Annie, I know it is.

“Go away, Annie,” she said.

“It’s… not Annie,” said a male voice. Anna quickly wiped away her tears and looked up.

“Harry! I’m sorry, I thought you were-“

“It’s okay,” he said quietly. Anna leaned his head on his shoulder.

“You know, when I first talked to you, Draco was making me do it,” she said, ready to confess everything. “It was all supposed to be a cruel joke on you. But then, I’m sorry if I come off as too upfront, but… I really was wrong. I don’t want to hurt you anymore. I like you. A lot, and…” Anna trailed off.

Harry looked at her. She was immediately lost in his soft green eyes.

“I like you too,” he said. Suddenly, his face was very close to hers, and she was aware that they were inches apart. She put her hand on his and was about to look away when he put his hand under her chin and pulled her face up to his. The kiss was slow, sweet, and romantic. The sea of tears that had been flowing so freely minutes before subsided, and they were lost in the moment (for several moments).

“Ooh,” said Ron, coming over. Anna and Harry broke apart. Ron was grinning, looking like he was about to start laughing. “Didn’t think you had it in you, mate!”

“What?” said Harry. Fred and George stepped out from behind some bushes. “We’ve been listening on extendable ears, watching and waiting for you to kiss her!” The Weasleys all started to laugh. Harry looked embarrassed.

“Well maybe if you asked Hermione she’d give you a good night kiss, since your own love lives are so boring that you have to budge into Harry’s,” Anna said, eyes shining, a malicious grin resembling Malfoy’s on her face.

“Oh! Oh!” said George, and Fred started laughing. Ron looked pink about the ears.

“Maybe I will,” he said, looking flustered. Harry looked incredious.

“You’ve liked her forever. Are you sure you can do this?” Harry asked.

“I have not liked her forever! I’ve never said-“

“Oh Ron it’s been obvious,” put in Fred. Ron turned to him.

“You all… know?” he said weakly. They all nodded. Anna giggled.

“I’ll go find Hermione,” she said, running off towards the Lake.

A few moments later, Anna reached her. She was sitting up, watching the Giant Squid do some flips. She looked forlorn. She smiled at Anna as she sat down next to her and folded her legs.

“You know, the Giant Squid must be really lonely, having no female there with him,” Hermione said sadly. “We’re being lonely together.”

“You’re lonely?” Anna said, mock surprise in her voice.

“Yes…” She said, with a sigh. “You see, I’ve liked this friend I have for several years now, and, well… I’m not good at these things like you are.”

“Me? Good at these things?” Anna said, starting to laugh.

“Yes. You’ve only met Harry tonight and already you’re practically dating!”

“Oh Hermione, I’ve had one hell of a night. But it was worth it. We just kissed.”

“Ohmigod, really?” she exclaimed, looking excited.

“Yep, and somebody’s waiting back at the castle to ask you for a good night kiss,” Anna said, pretending to inspect the hem of her robes. Hermione nearly jumped to her feet.

“Harry?! A kiss?” she squeaked.

“NO! Ron… the one and only. The one you are in love with.”

“I’m not- okay maybe I am. How did you know?”

“You just told me.” Anna stood up as she and Hermione laughed together. Hermione embraced her.

“I’m glad we’re friends, Anna,” she said as they began to walk towards the castle.

“Me, too,” Anna said, grinning.

Alias Anna said:
“You’ve liked her forever. Are you sure you can do this?” Harry asked.

“I have not liked her forever! I’ve never said-“

“Oh Ron it’s been obvious,” put in Fred. Ron turned to him.

“You all… know?” he said weakly. They all nodded. Anna giggled.

“I’ll go find Hermione,” she said, running off towards the Lake.
makes me happy! everyone knows those two have to be together :smiley: (well, at least almost everyone :P )

Ron looked extremely nervous as Anna and Hermione approached them. Harry whispered, “Just go with it. It’ll be fine.”

“Since when are you good at these things?” Ron snapped.

“This evening,” said George. “Didn’t you see that kiss?”

“Of COURSE I saw it, George,” said Ron, watching apprehensively as the two girls drew nearer and nearer. “But that was Harry, not me. Can I do this?”

“Course, mate,” said Harry, gripping his shoulder. “You can do it. All those years of liking her will make it fine.” Ron nodded, standing firm. The two girls were only yards away. Harry stepped back, off to one side to watch. Anna walked over to him, while Hermione went straight to Ron. He took her hands, and was about to speak, when Hermione stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against his. Ron was so surprised he made a weird noise in his throat, then relaxed. Seeing that Hermione was straining to reach him, he lifted her off the ground, holding her against him in the air. Anna turned to Harry and kissed him, too, throwing her arms around him. Fred looked at George, feeling seductive, and grabbed his twin’s face. They began to pretend to kiss violently. When the other two couples broke apart, they began to laugh, and Anna thought to herself, I don’t think I’ve felt this happy in a long, long, time.

wow you guys are really rolling with this still!!! sorry i havent been here in months! but i havent been online much! i just have been really busy, but i promise i will get updated and read everything then if you still will let me, if i havent hurt you too badly, can i update the story?! :blink:

sorry once again! and after i finish this wp i am working on, i will begin reading! :smiley: im sure you guys are just brillant! :smiley:

Annie wandered the halls aimlessly, trying to find some sort of lead as to what the prophecy meant. A young girl will arise… Out of a shadowed place where magic is dim… She will hold a power so great, that only through years of wisdom will she be able to bear the power… she will triumph, and history will repeat itself as it did when magic began… It was all very confusing. Annie turned corner after a corner, looking for some hint. Suddenly, she found herself face to face with Dumbledoor.

“My young friend, I was hoping I’d find you here,” he said softly, and gestured for her to follow him.

<0>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back