CALLING ALL WRITERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Annie sat herself down across from Dumbledoor, in awe of his mystical office. It was filled with amazing books and trinkets. She could only wonder what they were for.

“You have some questions, I believe?” he said calmly.

Annie looked at her feet. “I’ve… I’ve heard a prophecy, sir,” she said.

“I know. And ever since you’ve arrived at my school, you’ve been combing it for answers,” Dumbledoor said. He looked amused, not angry, so Annie pressed on.

“I wanted to find out what it meant, and I wanted to find this person,” she said steadily. “I felt it was up to me.”

“Why is that?” Dumbledoor surveyed her over his half-moon shaped glasses.

“Because nobody back home would believe me,” Annie said, becoming distressed.

“For that, I am glad, because it has brought you to me,” he said. “I have the answer. Right here.” He tapped his head. “You didn’t have to look so hard. It’s been here all along.” Annie felt suddenly hopeful. Her efforts hadn’t been wasted.

Victoria King said:
wow you guys are really rolling with this still!!! sorry i havent been here in months! but i havent been online much! i just have been really busy, but i promise i will get updated and read everything then if you still will let me, if i havent hurt you too badly, can i update the story?! :blink:

sorry once again! and after i finish this wp i am working on, i will begin reading! :smiley: im sure you guys are just brillant! :smiley:
acutally we're ( or I'm ) just finishing it off, right now! ^_^

An hour later, Annie emerged from the castle, feeling a lot wiser. Anna, Harry, Hermione, and Ron were sitting on a bench not too far from the steps. They were laughing about something light and unimportant to magical balance. Annie felt suddenly burdened. She would always be set apart, with the knowledge she had obtained. She was born Chosen, as ‘history will repeat itself as it did when magic began.’ She was only one link, albeit a huge one, in the cycle of time. Her life was changed forever. But she knew one thing: she would always remember what the world meant to her, even if it had set her apart. She was Chosen.

Alias Anna said:
Victoria King said:
wow you guys are really rolling with this still!!! sorry i havent been here in months! but i havent been online much! i just have been really busy, but i promise i will get updated and read everything then if you still will let me, if i havent hurt you too badly, can i update the story?! :blink:

sorry once again! and after i finish this wp i am working on, i will begin reading! :smiley: im sure you guys are just brillant! :smiley:
acutally we're ( or I'm ) just finishing it off, right now! ^_^
if you want to read EVERYTHING from the beginnning, start on page 33 and read from there. :smiley:

Post Stats in this topic: see who's loyal :sly:

Alias Anna 162
one_halliwell_sister 109
amanda2pt0 73
alias_fan 62
Victoria King 55
Brittany 45
syd_spy47 33
mystery_chick 2
soccer_dude 1
iceicebaby 1
btvaughn 1
Sark_CND 1
Kewii 1

yes. my fingers are worn out. i've been typing (as you can see) for the past few hours (minus dinner)

hey annie! hyper + typing = typer! :woot: COOL!

if you're sure! in the first post, you have to repost the rules (see the first page of this topic) that apply. then, explain the scenario and stuff. :smiley: then, list the people/characters/relationships taken so far... and ... that's good ^_^

damn thats a bloody good ending!!! awwwww i love it!!! pssh you don't need our help anna!!! :P

I have a daughter...oh yes...i forgot... :rolleyes: :blush: how sad of me to forget

you don' HAVE to use this amanda character. since you are with sirius, maybe you should make a new one! of course, you don't HAVE to...

It's finished. good job. Although, we did decide in the beginning (it was stated in the very first post) we were trying to stay away from major ships--such as R/Hr, which was majorly put in near the end. You don't have to change it, but I just wanted to point that out. but good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back