Cam Gigandet

Can you explain who that person is and what that person does?
wink.gif

He has been in plenty of things! And I figured anyone who came in this thread would already be acquainted with him... Or do you want a fact sheet? ha ha :rolleyes:

He's a handsome guy who plays evil characters really well. He's branching out these days (lucky for him, not getting typecast too much) and playing teh good guy!

He has been in plenty of things! And I figured anyone who came in this thread would already be acquainted with him... Or do you want a fact sheet? ha ha :rolleyes:
You just know that we're going to say YES to the fact sheet, don't you? Put us coming in down to utter nosiness and curiosity on whether you were speaking in tongues :Ph34r:

He's a handsome guy who plays evil characters really well. He's branching out these days (lucky for him, not getting typecast too much) and playing teh good guy!
Evil characters are nearly always sexier than the good guy!

He wins at sexy. Believe me.

And he was on the OC for a while, but I don't think One Tree Hill.

There's your fact sheet! ta DA!

And! on a side note: he went to prom with my friend's roommate's sister! Whew!

He wins at sexy. Believe me.

And he was on the OC for a while, but I don't think One Tree Hill.

Cam Gigandet - IMDb
There's your fact sheet! ta DA!

And! on a side note: he went to prom with my friend's roommate's sister! Whew!

Sorry, I don't recognise him. I guess that 52 year old males like me are not his fanbase.
tongue.gif

Oh, I saw something at the IMDB that will make your blood boil. Go defend your friend's roommate's sister's prom date!
http://www.imdb.com/.../nest/123811408

Haha If I maintained an IMDB account, I would.

In his defense, in every interview/etc. that I have seen, he has been a curteous guy, very polite. An entertaining dude.

Back