Can anyone tell me where i can find a copy of millennial renegade by paul nelson?!

i read a manuscript format of a book called millennial renegade by paul nelson given to me by a friend of a friend and thourily enjoyed it and would like a proper copy. the book is a science fiction novel surrounding the roswell crash of 1947, scientists unravel the ufos technology and create genetically engineered agents to police the world. they also have wicked technology. one of the agents goes nuts and goes on a rampage. very good, would make an excellent film! please please find me a real copy someone!

Re: Can anyone tell me where i can find a copy of millennial renegade by paul nelson?

tezbones86, welcome to Cool Sci-Fi! (y)

I was able to come up with an online copy of it but no indication that the short story was published in print form. Do you recall if the copy your friend provided was formatted in the typical manuscript form or if it may have been a copy from an online source?

Re: Can anyone tell me where i can find a copy of millennial renegade by paul nelson?

it was just printed in a4, 200 odd pages. maybe its not made it to print yet?

Back