Politics Can have your support?

Hey, if you are reading this, thank you. I really need your support. Emotional support. Please. I'm very depressed.

Today I have been given the news that my father has been diognosed with cancer.
The docters said it's treatable, but I'm still worried and sad, and really scared :( .

It's a type of cancer called Hodgekins ( Hoj-kins) (don't know how to spell it). It's not too serious, but it could still be deadly. :( (n)

But if you are christian or you pray to God, could you pray for his healing? Please?

Okay, I know what your saying "This crazy girl has a father that has cancer and I don't even know her or her father. Why bother?"

Well, if you knew him, you would pray. He and I are really close. Just, I ask one thing. Can I have your support? :blush: :( (n) :(

He will definitely be in my thoughts.

I know you've probably heard this a lot and it is probably little comfort when dealing with something so scary, but they have such great medical technology in the area of cancer.

One of my good friend's dad was diagnosed with a very rare and serious form of cancer, but he is doing so well! He's in such good spirits and the treatments are working wonders.

I know that the allalias family will be thinking of you and your father, and if you need anything we're here for you!

Im so sorry for your dad. The only thing i can say is that Hodgkins disease has an extrememly high cure rate, and im sure your dad will be fine.
Im not christian, so i wont pray, but my thoughts are with you and your dad.
:hugs:
Im here for you if you ever need anyone, although i dont know you that well.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Vic. :console:
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad.
It must be horrible, but as Jamison said they have great medical technology in the cancer area.
My thoughts are with you.
I hope he is ok.
You know if you need to talk you can pm me and you have my email etc. :hug:

hey, im not christin - Im jewish, so I will pray for him.
take it easy sweetie, he needs your support.
There are rough times coming ahead but everything will be fine- you'll see.

hey. i'm so sorry to hear about your dad. i really hope he'll get better soon, and that you'll all make it through what must be a really difficult time. my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
i'm christian so i'll pray for him. :smiley:
:console:

If i can remember to pray i will :angelic:

You are probably closer with your dad than i am with my aunt but she had cancer but she is okay now so i get what your going, and even though you know its treatable still in the back of your mind you cant help but think it might go wrong.

I dont know you totalaliasfreak lol but you have my support (y)

I would be happy to pray for your dad. I am a Christian and was wondering if I could share this with my small group. They will pray for him as well. I know that I can't possible understand the feelings that you have, but rest assured that people that don't even know him are praying for his quick recovery.
:smiley:

My friend's cousin died of cancer. She was really young, and it was hard on everyone. But of course we'll pray/think/support! That's what we're here for. :smiley:

Phoenixwannabe said:
I would be happy to pray for your dad. I am a Christian and was wondering if I could share this with my small group. They will pray for him as well. I know that I can't possible understand the feelings that you have, but rest assured that people that don't even know him are praying for his quick recovery.
:smiley:
[post="1433248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You may share with your small group. I'm really thankful that I have such support.

My dad may never have cancer and hopefully he never will, but I can understand how you must feel. Five years ago July 2nd by father had a heartattack and he was in the hospital for a week. When he was taken to Philly for his operation I was so scared but the one thing that made everything go easier was staying strong. Even through it seem to go as plan we did hit a road block. On the day he was suppose to come home he got sick and the docors had to put him into surgery asap. I was so scared, it turned out that all he needed was a pacemaker, but still it was scary. So I know how it must feel and I will keep your dad and the rest of your family in my prayers. But remember your dad isn't the only one who going through a tough time your whole family needs to stay stronge for each other. Please keep us all updated on your dad's condition. Another thing that might help is thinking about all the happy times not the cancer!

Mel

Back