Politics Can have your support?

I had alreay PM'ed you about it, but I'll just remind you again. If you need anyone to talk to about it I'm here. :smiley: I'm going through the same thing with my Dad except he has colon cancer. I know it's tough at times, but you'll make it through. A few suggestions, Be optimistic and look at the positive things. It helps because you don't want to spend your days crying all the time(which I feel like I'm doing half the time), it just gets tiring at times. Different people are affected differently by chemo, my dad didn't have much problems with vomiting, some people do though. My dad always had the problems with being completely wiped out and sleep for about 15-18 hours a day for about a week. Seriously he'd only be awake for about 6 or 8 hours. Then he also had problems with gout, which is difficult to see him limp around the house. Then it also scares the felgercarb out of you when the weeks blood count is low.

Anyways, your Dad will be in my prayers. You can reach via e-mail, PM, messenger, etc. if you ever want to talk. :smiley:

You will be in my thoughts and my prayers. I wont say i know how you feel, because that would be a lie. But I understand your situation. My dad was diagnosed with caner a few years ago, and it's an ongoing struggle all the time, but it does get better. And the people around you will be your biggest struggle and your biggest allie, just remember that when you need to cry, cry, when you need to laugh, laugh and when you need to scream, scream. You have to have alot of faith and know that there is a team of people trying to make your dad better.

One of the things i used to deal iwth it all was going. Going to chemo, radiation, all of that, as scary as it seems, it lets you SEE that something is being done, that helped me alot.

If you need a person to listen, let me know.

You're on my mind.

Carolyn
xoxo

I just prayed for your dad. I'm sorry to hear of this happening, and i hope he gets better. I'm a christian and completely beleive that God hears all our prayers and answers them too. I know i've seen him work in my life. I know he will watch over your dad. Just trust in him and he'll see you through this. Please keep us posted.

sexcivaughn14 said:
One of the things i used to deal iwth it all was going. Going to chemo, radiation, all of that, as scary as it seems, it lets you SEE that something is being done, that helped me alot.
[post="1459800"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That was the same thing I was going to say.... I went with my Dad to all of his treatments.... It not only helped me but it helped him as well by having me there. I was close with my Dad before his cancer and we became even closer afterwards... :smiley:

Back