Can someone help me with this?

Can someone help me with this? See, every Monday in my english class we have a timed writing where our teacher selects and poem/story for us to write on as well as a question to answer about it...well, for our last timed writing coming up this monday, my teacher said we could write on any book we wanted to, but we had to write about something like the theme, character analysis...etc. anyways, i immediatly thought about writing on Alias. I only have the first three prequel books, which do you think would be better to write on and on which question thing (theme...etc)? I was thinking about writing on character analysis on sydney because she's a complex charcater...what do you think? any ideas?

kinda off topic...but whatever: my english teacher just realized that i have an obsession with alias..lol. see, what happened was that we were assigned to write a business letter on anything, and i of course chose alias. i wrote to jj and the producers/executives on ways to improve alias' ratings (its kinda a business letter...and btw, i didnt send it out altho i could if i wanted to) anyways, the letter assignment had no maxium we could write so i wrote SIX pages, while most people wrote half a page...lol. when i hand turned it in,(i was debating whether or not to the whole day) my teacher had this worried look on her face. then, today when my teacher told us about our timed writing thing (^see above), i went up to her to ask her if i'd be ok to write on a book based on a tv show. she just laughed and asked, "is this about that alias show?" (i cant believe she remembered! did she already read my letter?) i was just like, how'd you know? and she just continued on, saying that if that was what i was passionate about to go on and write about it...lol and then later, my friend told me that my teacher whose in her late 40's talks about how much she likes Michael Vartan in her period and i started freaking out...and my english teacher was right there...she probably thought i was a freak. have you guys ever done anything alias related for hw? what did you teachers say?

hmmm....I don't know how I can help you there...but I've done a LOT of alias related things for English, my English teacher was VERY pleased, as she is also an alias obsessor ^_^ :lol:

yeah once me too, once problem #47 asked you to find the circumference, for a while i was debating on whether to put Taipeii as the answer, considering that's where I'd find the circumference...

I would do a character analysis on Sydney from Recruited.

I think she expresses the most emotions there.

I haven't read the books yet, so I can't offer any advice sorry! I did do something alias related, for our first english essay this year we had to write a 600 word essay on a topic of our choice, and I chose alias of course but see the problem was that I thought that it said 6000 words and so I wrote 6000 words and the teacher thought it was a joke, took it to the subject co-ordinator and he told me that if I tried to pull that sort of stunt again, I would be kicked out of the course! Oops!!! ;)

I have these stem sentances and u have 2 substitute the stem wrd 4 the meaning like.....

The sharp blade cut through the butter
but the word is insicive which means sharp so we would write,
The INSICIVE blade...
and on teh sentances like that i always do a s/v and a rambaldi

AliasALIAS said:
I would do a character analysis on Sydney from Recruited.

I think she expresses the most emotions there.
yeah, i agree, you get to see two parts of her life and her before and after attitudes on life and stuff like that

glimmerofhope said:
I haven't read the books yet, so I can't offer any advice sorry! I did do something alias related, for our first english essay this year we had to write a 600 word essay on a topic of our choice, and I chose alias of course but see the problem was that I thought that it said 6000 words and so I wrote 6000 words and the teacher thought it was a joke, took it to the subject co-ordinator and he told me that if I tried to pull that sort of stunt again, I would be kicked out of the course! Oops!!! ;)
wow...why'd they do that? because you wrote about alias or because you wrote 6000 words instead of 600?

thanks for all your advice people....

i had to do this thing in my writing class where u had to choose 7 people to have dinner with, why, where, etc. and of course i chose Jennifer Garner, and Michael Vartan, and i was going to do J.J. but i didn't have enough time to finnish up my paper and the teacher said i could just turn it in with 4 people HAHA, and the dinners with JG and MV were so long. My teahcer kinda got mad at me i think b/c the other two were like these little paragraphs, then u see these two people that have 3 paragraphs or more. And then in art we were playing with clay and we got to design wutever we wanted so i just made a square and out ALIAS in the middle and then i left to go to the bathroom and this kid picked up and it put it in the clay bag cuz he thought it was trash i was like thanx a$$hole, so i went over to his table picked up this skateboard he made and through it in the bag and said Oops i thought it was trash. that was off topic i know but then i did a slideshow for computer about ALIAS cuz it was free choice, lol but those were the only things i got to do that was ALIAS related
~KaY~

erm...i've done a literary response on recruited. and i've done some pictures in art, but i never got em back!!! :( I wanted to name my anthology "EMETIB" but when my english teacher foudn out...shes was like "You're going to have to rename it! BITEME backwards isn't appropriate!" :( even worse she discussed my choice of titles with my other teachers. so the other day every 1 was freaking otu b/c they ahd no clue what to name their's and my math teacher was like "Why won't you name it BITEME backwards?" Lacking common sense I went "Do you watch Alias?"

I try not to have the Alias part of my life and the school part of my life intersect... That is, unless I'm doodling pictures of Vaughn all over my binder... And sketching Rambaldi symbols all over my quizzes and tests...

haha rotflmao hehe sorry Marlene, i found that too funny. hehe :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: sorry. any ways, i wrote an entry for our school's literary journal just like a few weeks ago. It started as a part of my fic, but then i developed it. i scratched out a bit about the spy part because i didn't want it to look wierd but I left the name Sydney in it if it counts.
--mandy :angelic:

emetib said:
I try not to have the Alias part of my life and the school part of my life intersect... That is, unless I'm doodling pictures of Vaughn all over my binder... And sketching Rambaldi symbols all over my quizzes and tests...
lol...during my elective, service in main office, all i do is write an alias fanfic or draw the rambaldi sign all over my paper...i write MV on every piece of paper that i turn in for class, and the teachers dont even notice...lol...maybe i should write 47 or draw the rambadi sign on my papers instead....hmmm....

Back