Canadian Idol

Title: Canadian Idol

First aired: 2003-06-09

Creator: Simon Fuller

Cast: Audrey De Montigny, Jason Greeley, Jon Dore, Kalan Porter, Sass Jordan, Theresa Sokyrka

Overview: Canadian Idol was a Canadian reality television competition show which aired on CTV, based on the British show Pop Idol. The show was a competition to find the most talented young singer in Canada, and was hosted by Ben Mulroney. Jon Dore was the "roving reporter" for the first three seasons. Elena Juatco assumed the role for season four, Dave Kerr had the role in season five and Jully Black in season six. The show began with a cross-Canada tour in which singers audition in front of four judges: Jake Gold of Toronto, Sass Jordan of Montreal, Quebec, Zack Werner of Winnipeg, Manitoba, and Farley Flex of Ajax, Ontario. Eventually the performers were narrowed down to 10 finalists, with each competitor performing live. Viewers had two hours following the broadcast of the show to phone in their votes for their favourite competitor. On the following night's episode, the competitor with the fewest votes was sent home. After the final two perform, viewers had more than two hours to vote. The next day, the competitor with the most votes was declared the winner. The show was taped at the John Bassett Theatre in Toronto, Ontario.
Canadian Idol

I love Canadian Idol, and I'm from Kingston, so of course, i'm rooting for Ryan....but who are you rooting for? anyone who is gone and you miss? or people that you want gone? tell me what you think!

and remember:

I AM CANADIAN!

yah, ok.....

ems

I dont really know thier names, cuz i didn't get to see most the eps cuz i play soccer monday nights.

The guy i like sang that song by Aerosmith...Dont wanna close my eyes thingy.

i was ryan all the way!!!!!!! (im from kingston, and on top of that, he can so sing!) but i also LOVED audrey and billy!!!!!!!! hehe

ems

ps- YAAAAY! RYAN WON! homecomings gonna b awesome!

ems

Back