Can't believe she's 30!

NatEcho

Cadet
I think that she doesn't look 30 at all! Do you? I would have beted on maybe 25! (that's a good thing, not bad!) And I think it's amazing how all the different faces of Sydney keep changing! Usually, you have one face and there is just so much you can do with it, but then there are people like JG who can have a million different looks and still pull it off! (Not fare! I want to have that too!!) :smiley: haha Usually, this => :Ph34r: is me. That's how I look with my make-up off, anyway... :D

// NatEcho.

She does not look 30 at all. When I first saw her I thought she was 26! I was really surprised when I found out she was 30. She looks GOOD for her age.

She looks incredible for 30.....hoping her gods are in my court in a couple of years =)! :P It's amazing because she doesn't have to put on an inch thick of makeup to go out....she naturally beautiful! (y)

clarissima said:
She's purdy. I have this picture I want to post...but I guess I can't.
If it's a JG pic you can email it to me for the inclusion in the upcoming image galleries...plus then you can post it :smiley:

Yeah, I can't believe she's that OLD. I mean 30............

That is just so old! ;)

She certainly is naturally beautiful. Her smile is a big part of her youthful look. That smile just lights up her whole face. What a doll.

KTL said:
I mean 30............

That is just so old! ;)
I know...I'm surprised she hasn't retired yet! You all know that the night of your 30th birthday that wrinkles suddenly engulf your body. hee hee! I'm sure that all of my friends who are hitting the big 3-0 this year will be happy to know that...Look at Julianne Moore..she's 40!

Follower of Rambaldi said:
...Look at Julianne Moore..she's 40!
Yeah, JM is certainly fighting the age battle well.

Heck, look at Sheryl Crow! She's 40 too isn't she? She's doin' something right. (y)

Back