Captain America 3

wolf33

Cadet
So Winter Soldier isn't even out yet and already Disney is working on Captain America 3.... Not only that but Thor 3 is also in the works... as if we didn't already know that given how the 2nd movie performed. What do you guys think about starting work on the 3rd movie before the first has been seen by the public?

I think it's a great idea. Marvel are crapping all over Warner Bros with their slow churning out of DC movies. Keep the Marvel fire burning!!!

I think working on Movie 3 before the sequel comes out is a good idea. It can help reduce the rush. I love me some Captain America so I'll definitely be going to see it. But in terms of whether it's a good idea financially, Marvel basically has a licence to print money at the moment. Thor 3 and Cap 3 may not do as well as their predecessors, let's be honest, the fad has to die out some time, but they'll still make plenty of money.
Marvel seem to really be working to put out quality movies though and I think quality movies tend to do well regardless of fads.
You can guarantee there will be an Avengers 3 as well.

I think it's a great idea. Marvel are crapping all over Warner Bros with their slow churning out of DC movies. Keep the Marvel fire burning!!!
And the delay with "Superman vs. Batman" certainly won't help Warner Bros either.

Marvel, by cranking out the sequels as they can with the same actors returning in their roles with the same style film-to-film, are avoiding the mistakes that DC has suffered from.

I have to agree with @IanOfSteel & @Jetshroom; Marvel has nothing to lose at this point by going head first into Cap'n 3 & the other sequels.

Back