Caption This!

telling-221.jpg

Syd: Alice is calling ... will you answer???

heeheeheehee...I love putting silly captions on random pics...that's half the reason I did yearbook in highschool :smiley:
glad I could make you smile ...and thanks for returning the favor :smiley:

telling-228.jpg

Syd is thinking:
"why is she calling him? He will be so sorry if he double crosses me ... he is gonna feel my hockey stick ..."

how about this instead: so, since I'm officially a cia agent now do you think I could bash his brains in with this stick and not go to jail for it? I mean...he had been suspected of espionage, so I set up a few pieces of evidence and wham...I'm a national hero!

i have one:
"if i concentrate hard enough, i beat i could see through this into the ice...come on syd...think......close one eye and concentrate..oh i see it! and ppl thought spying was difficult!"
okay bad but hey!thats what i thought!

[sarcastic]: Sorry, can I help you? Suuuure you're Kendall, that's what they all say. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm really busy.

Alias_Gay said:
I have got a new one ...

telling-013.jpg

Syd: OMG Vaughn, why did you do that?
Vaughn: Sorry, it just came out ..
HA HA HA HA!!! Gold medal for that one!! SOOO funny.. I actually started busting out in laughter in my computer class when I read all these. I got a bad look from my teacher. Way to go guys! Keep it up!

Back