Paranormal Capturing The Soul at the Moment of Death

Tom

An Old Friend
1.bp.blogspot.com__asVS_j32Rx0_UkItiSHfIrI_AAAAAAAACT0_myQxvXvhihA_s640_new12177.jpg

Scientist Photographs The Soul Leaving The Body
17:38 ADG UK 6 comments
The timing of astral disembodiment in which the spirit leaves the body has been captured by Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov, who photographed a person at the moment of his death with a bioelectrographic camera.
http://www.adguk-blog.com/2013/09/scientist-photographs-soul-leaving-body.html#.UkIwhYWmqls.facebook
Debunked: Soul Leaving Body Photo (Russian scientist Konstantin Korotkov)

Everything within the Universe is made of Energy in one form or another, including us. ~ Tom

Perhaps it is possible to detect and even contain the soul upon death. There are a few things that may be getting in the way and I think they are worthy of discussion.

Camera Speed:
Perhaps all we need is the right recording speed. Current high-speed cameras may be too slow to capture the phenomenon. A thousand frames per second may not be fast enough. Maybe we need Giga-Frames per second?
Resolution:
High-def and blue ray resolution may not be clear enough to isolate the photons of the image. The whole conversion process may occur only in detail comparable to neutrinos. Neutrinos can only be resolved by slowing them down in the substrate of the detector. Perhaps we need to create the proper substrate?
Timing:
This is a very complex concept that deserves extensive consideration. How long does it take and at what time during death does the soul actually leave?

Lets explore the act of dying and the reality of what actually happens.

Clinical Death:
At one time we 'believed' that death occurs when the body stops breathing. Our science has changed that time to when our brains stop functioning from lack of oxygen. I think it is safe to say we all understand that and accept it as the defining moment of death.
Body Death:
Anyone with any education in Biology knows that our body is made up of cells. We know that those cells are created, function and then die only to be replaced with new cells. When new cells are no longer being created the body dies.
Energy Depletion Death:
Energy cannot be created or destroyed. If you don't know that - Google it.
All matter in the Universe is created and composed of energy. Even the cells of your body are made of matter. That matter is also composed of energy. Even dead matter has energy.
Complete and utter death cannot happen as long as there is matter containing the energy that was you. Only when the last eruption of energy converts the final remaining matter has death truly occurred.

This brings me to a question about the soul.
Belief of the Soul:
Anyone alive senses the energy that makes up their bodies. We label that sense of energy the Soul.
Our perception of personality is how we accept the sense of soul. We 'feel' our body's energy and project that sensation as a center mass of self. When we witness death, we assume the soul has left that body to go somewhere else.
Reality of the Soul:
Nobody actually knows what the reality of the soul is. Our bodies shed dead cells through-out our lives but those cells are not sensed as they decay into base energy. Amputees that lose limbs do not sense their limbs as they decay. The sense of self is severed from the whole. In the case of amputees, they do sense phantoms of their limbs as if they were still attached. This aura of soul happens within the mind.

What is the Mind?:
The mind is a series of chemical reactions within our brains that control our bodies and shape our perceptions. Drugs, alcohol (which is a drug) and lobotomy changes the patterns of reactions inside our brains which changes our perceptions and body control. Our senses also change our perceptions of reality but our minds use experience and imagination to make sense of those changes. We substitute reality with belief so we can function.

To Prove the Soul is a Reality:
As I think on this it occurs to me that there is only one way to prove there is a soul after death. Proving this may open the door to methods to capture and possibly relocate it as an entity.
Here is what we need. What we need is not necessarily what we can do;
1. A willing, living subject ready to die.
2. A true void
- Not just a vacuum a complete void of energy. No light, no air, not protons per square centimeter. Absolute nothingness at absolute zero.
3. An inert recording device.
- This will prove to be the most difficult obstacle. A recording device constitutes mechanical moving parts. Inserting this device into a true void renders the void simulated not true. Absolute Zero is the cessation of all movement. Movement is heat - heat is energy. The device itself would introduce energy into the void that could contaminate the results.
For that matter, even the walls of the containment area might contain heat. Even the forces used to create a magnetic containment must have something to act upon. That bubble of containment would have an event horizon which would release energy.

Let's say we created something that serves our purposes. What might we see?
Isolated from all surrounding energy the person (the subject) would glow with energy being released as the body decays. With nothing to move to, that energy would be trapped around the body. As more energy is released by more decay the glow would get brighter and hotter. When the last bit of matter is converted to energy all that would remain is the energy that once was that person.
I hope you can follow me because this is where it gets really weird.
When the void is broken that energy gets released into the energy of the Universe. It explodes in a rapid release that saturates all matter in all directions. This is where your giga-frame per second camera comes into play. Up until you broke the void, every bit of energy that was that person is trapped. Even the soul.

Moving that energy void into a construct that can absorb the radiated energy entirely might also transfer the soul to that object.

I didn't say it would be easy - LOL

Back