Season 5 Car Crash?

I think it's the Asian dude that pulls out teeth. (I don't remember his name) He has been every season, but this season. I kept waiting to see him show up, but he never did.

Freel4ncer said:
I don't think he can drive after what Vaughn did to his legs. :lol:
[post="1387852"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm thinking that it's probably Lauren back from the dead. We've seen it happen with Sydney, so we know it's possible. However, it did say in ALIAS magazine that Melissa George wasn't coming back to the show :( Anyways, if it's not Lauren then it's probably Bill Vaughn. He and Vaughn probably did some evil things in the past, and Vaughn came a little too close to telling Syd the truth, so Bill decided to kill them both or something like that!

The members of the Covenant and all bad guys actually is really in to kill-the-women-you-love-if-you-kill-my-love :P So i still think its Sark, he want revange.

JJ abrams (or some producer) said alias was going to experience a "seismic shift
which is probably like
irina derevico coming into the story
sd6 is destroyed
syds been gone for 2 years
laurens evil
elena

i think season 5 is going to be somewhat like season 3 (minus the whole syd vaughn lauren thing).
There might be a huge storyline shift and syd will spend half the season figuring it out and the rest of the season fixing it.

And i think whoever was in that car is going to be a big part of season 5 because that car crash was no accident that perdon was driving with intensity he meant to hit them everything happens for a reason.

we'll just live the summer with the famous alias quote
~Truth Takes Time~

yep, truth takes time ... and I just hope I can handle the summer without being spoiled ... I don't wanna know till I see it ... :thud:

It probably was a stunt man, but then again- I can't see the face because it looks like he has a ski mask on. I like the Yelena's revenge theory the best, or Sark because we have no idea what happened to him after Epi 9 or something, but I don't think the "killing the woman he loved" is enough motive. Could it be that Elodie French new character that Vaughn was working with? I mean, I'm sure she didn't want him ratting her out if she's like a wanted criminal.

Weird that we havn't heard one spoiler about the Car Crash and who it was who hit them. Maybe it just was a plain accident :mellow:

Maybe it's that new french character that used to work with Vaughn. Maybe she somehow knew that Vaughn was gonna tell Sydney everything and she tried to stop him by crashing into his car because that's the only thing that she could do. I don't know it seems bizarre but who knows stranger things have happened on Alias.

PHENICS said:
Hey everbody has the question of whats next I think it lies in how it them and why... is it because of the truth and the lies... The picture I want u to look at is of the car crash whom does it look like..
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/cha...*360/Vaughn.bmp
[post="1362798"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm from Australia and we just started season 4 but ive read up and i was wandering if the person could be lauren?
She played Sydney really well last season (3). I heard somewhere that she was coming back so maybe this is ger reappearance. Also did vaughn say that his name wasnt Michael Vaughn? I wonder who he really is then??? :blush: :lol: (n) :asleep: :D :smiley: :( -_- :P :angry: :angry: :blink: :cool: (n) :eek: :lol: :angelic: :confused: :Ph34r: :woot: :redhair: :rolleyes: ^_^ (y) :thinking:

I would be sooo sad if it was Lauren because she came back to life. That would be the worst thing that JJ could do. I hated Lauren and there is no way that she could come back to life. i mean they showed her body dead in season 4. If it is her than this show is way more bizzare than i thought it was. I would like it if they just stuck with the idea that it was just a plain accident.

Vaughnfanatic929 said:
I would be sooo sad if it was Lauren because she came back to life. That would be the worst thing that JJ could do. I hated Lauren and there is no way that she could come back to life. i mean they showed her body dead in season 4. If it is her than this show is way more bizzare than i thought it was. I would like it if they just stuck with the idea that it was just a plain accident.
[post="1452862"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
There's no way that it's going to be Lauren.

We still don't know if Nadia is back to normal, so maybe if shes still all evil it's a possibility that it could be her :blink:

Back