Politics Car Safety

yeah, there's been a "crackdown" on seat-belt safety these last few days because of thanksgiving and all the travelling people will be doing.

personally, i feel naked without a seat belt on in the car. i'm so used to the seat belt being on me that it would just feel too weird not to have it. even when i'm only in the car for like two seconds, reparking it or moving it, i wear my seat belt. i get paranoid. :blink:

i always wear a seatbelt cus once i wasn't went i was a kid and i was sittin at the frount my dad had to push down on the break, and i went flying forward but my dad stopped me!!! if he didn't stop he i could be dead or left with sumin wrong with me!!! i c ould have gone flyin through the windsheild!!!! after that i always put on a seatbelt!!!

I used to wear one every once and a while, just whenever I felt like it, and then I wrecked my car and that day, I just happened to be wearing my seat belt...and now whenever I drive, I wear one all the time...I guess I don't always wear one when I am in other people's car though, even though I should.

i ALWAYS wear my seat belt. and i get into alotta cars with my friends that think im dumb for wearing one. but i ALWAYS do. i also feel naked without one! lol and i said to my mom one time, 'a seat belt feels like a hug.' lol!!

chach

ps but i think the people that do come here and post are the honest people that actually DO wear seat belts! or are just honest and say 'nay' or 'sometimes'

I always always always wear a seat belt. I used to never...but then I got into the habit of it, and I feel really odd and uncomfortable if I don't have it on. Now I'm that annoying person in every car that always bugs everyone else to buckle up! lol, but it's true, it's very important.

umm yeah u kinda have to here in TX *Click it or ticket* but sumtimes i don't ;) cuz i think its stupid when ur sitting in the back seat but i always do when i sit in the front

Back