Career/Future Career

I totally agree about the realtionship part. I dont need to have a lot of friends i just need to have good friends!!!! ya i do get tired of ppl sometimes but not tooo often

Good!! It's taken me forever to get as far as I have. (and trust me, that ain't too far!) Anyways, I have to go now, off to finish my homework!! Should be quick, I've just been procrastinating, LMAO!!! Alias comes first in my world! So, I'll talk to you later! Sweet dreams of sloane in a speedo! LMAO!!!!! :lol: ::whispers:: if you don't want to think of that, try some invisible soap. ::tosses invisible soap:: rolfpotatoes!! :smiley:

lol we'll do it come on pasta sauce tommorow night we have to figure it out i will contemplate during math while my math teacher tries to figure out how to explain tot he class somethiong!!! ;) lol

I know I've sung this song (same song, same verse--so to speak) so many times, but I wanna be a NASCAR race car driver. I know it's dangerous, but the cars have been made so much safer. To quote an Avril song: "Sometimes I like to drive so fast just to feel the danger." I'd enjoy doing that the most than anything else.

i was studying massage therapy.... but i'm going through a rough patch my friends like to call a "quarter life crisis" :blink: so nowi'm going to be teacher. i hope this will be the final change in a LONG time!

i dunno. i love animals so i wanna do something with animals. maygbe a national park ranger. but i also love to write. hehe i posted a story in the member lounge somewhere if anyone wants to read it...

I really wan tto work for the CIA or NSA! My grandpops worked for the CIA so I wanna too! America is so great! I think I wanna be an operations officer!

CIA or an investigative reporter...lol...something sneaky!...I have read nancy drew ever since i was a little girl so ive always wanted to be a detective or something lol

film historian! ok ok maybe thats a bit odd, but movies are my life...well i could settle for teaching too
and o course ive always dreamed of being some kind of artist(singer/artist/actress/dancer/flutist!!!!)

lol oh i thought you were a guy! I guess its just because i picture people as their avatars so...lol...what other things are you interested in??

Back