Career/Future Career

o lots of stuff...british comedy, playing the flute, cats, singing, dancing, acting, did i mention movies?, reading...err, stuff
(lol i know what you mean about the avatar thing)

I love writng and being sneaky...so i thought about being an investigative reporter...i love volleyball...so maybe I'll be a pro volleyball player lol...and I love music and singing...so maybe I'll be a composer lol!

haha thats great! i dont really like sports tho*looks very sorry*...i dont know why...i find them traumatic, its cool that you like music and singing tho, you should be a composer, you could do it on the side like all my composers friends(yes, i actually do have some composer friends)

yes! it would be brilliant im sure...

*interesting anecdote: a friend of mine got to have his piece played by the London Symphony...no, not because it was brilliant(although it was), but because his parents have connections and money im ashamed to say(hes young mr packard of hewlitt packard), but anyway...disregarding all that...isnt that cool!*

yah...sadly woodley(thats the packard and thats his not his real name but everyone calls him that) doesnt need a career either...we all want him to be a math teacher/clarinetist/programmer/composer

If I were that rich I would just quit life...I mean really...whats the point anymore...everything is handed to you...nothing to work for...I change my mind about being rich...doesnt sound like fun lol

Back