Carols hair style?

Shelley_c

Ensign
Is it me or does carols hairstyle get worse with each passing episode. Either she's had a brush up with the hair faeries or been dragged through a bush repeatedly.

What are you thoughts? Bad hair day/week or can we expect it to get significantly worse when season 3 continues after the winter break?

Attachments

• carols_hair-discussion.png
    carols_hair-discussion.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 127
Hello! :cat::zcool:

I kind of think that they make change Carol's hair to reflect what is going on around her. Melissa has very short hair so it is harder for them to make her hair look better or worse. It is easier to mess up someone who has longer hair because there is more to work with.

It is strangely easy to make a man look messed up with short hair because the man can have facial hair to go with it. I mean if you look at Rick or Daryl their hair does not change but a bit more facial hair and they look like they have seen much action.

I like it as well, it's not like they have the comforts of being clean, perfectly combed hair in a ZA, it adds to the atmosphere. lol

I personally like her short hair and have considered chopping mine off recently. However, her cut is by far the smartest for any woman. Short hair is hard to grab and less of a concern when being chased down by walkers or another person. I mean, recall in Season 2 when Lori went after Rick. After her accident, a walker was trying to get into the car and managed to grab her hair because of its length and grab-ability. Definitely something to consider.

In regards to them changing it, I don't really think they will. They may have it grow a bit longer but probably no longer than its most recent state, if at all. Make it more wild and unkempt.

Is it me or does carols hairstyle get worse with each passing episode. Either she's had a brush up with the hair faeries or been dragged through a bush repeatedly.

What are you thoughts? Bad hair day/week or can we expect it to get significantly worse when season 3 continues after the winter break?

Why would she worry about her hair, really? I am reminded of the Walking Dead Game where Lee is advised to cut Clemintine's hair. Having short hair in that world is actually pretty smart, you won't get it caught on a zombie and it's a lot easier to get the blood out when someone shoots someone standing right next to you. Either way, I don't think it looks bad on her. lol it was funny that Axel thought she was a lesbian...

I wouldn't have thought nipping to the local hairdressers is top of their list of "must-do's" in their world, right now :D Hack it off, keep it short would be the way I'd go too.

Her hair needs to grow. Would make the show a bit more realistic.
I'm not sure it would. It's easy enough to keep your hair short - scissors, a sharp knife/razor... clear water or a mirror and the job is done. In this particular situation, I'd cut all my hair off too. Last thing I'd want is long hair that's easy to grab when I'm hightailing it away from being eaten by walkers!

I'm not sure it would. It's easy enough to keep your hair short - scissors, a sharp knife/razor... clear water or a mirror and the job is done. In this particular situation, I'd cut all my hair off too. Last thing I'd want is long hair that's easy to grab when I'm hightailing it away from being eaten by walkers!

That's assuming she has scissors, a knife, and/or a razor. :P Plus, if that's the case, how does she keep it so clean-cut?

Back