Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Cars?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Kristina, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

I was just wondering if anyone is into cars as much as i am? My brother works on Corvettes and my brother-in-law works on import cars and trucks. So i know alot about them. I can't wait for 2 Fast 2 Furious to come out. Paul Walker is so hot!! :D

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I LOVE cars!!! I don't know very much about them though :( I love the old corvettes, I find the news to be... eH... I can't wait for that movie to come out also!!! :woot: There was an article on it in my Motor Trend magazine ^_^

3. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

My dad has a 73' corvette and my brother has a 95' I love them, especially my brothers he has that admiral blue on his it looks bad a**! :D I got to drive it to portilos the other day, which is not good because im not insurred on his car.

4. aliasjgfanaticmv

:drool: (don't mind me, I love the '73 corvette!) That's still cool you get to drive it though! ohh but I love the '69 Corvette Stingray ^_^

5. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

I like all Corvettes. My Uncle just got an old 55' i think. It was like $100,000. It is in like perfect condition. Then my brothers friend had a similar year and he sold his for $250,000.

6. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

I also like NASCAR. I can only watch a few minutes at a time though otherwise it gets boring. I like Jeff Gordon. :D

7. aliasjgfanaticmv

mmm i find NASCAR very boring ^_^ driving around in circles doesn't entertain me... I've watched it once or twice. I love Shelby's too ^_^

8. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

See i would pay $250,000 for a lamborgini. Those things are awesome! Well maybe one day! But for now dreaming about it is fine with me. I want to get a mitsubishi Eclipse, i loved paul walkers first car, the lime green one. Since my brother-in-law does all that stuff i can do it for cheap. I'll see if i could upload some pics later, i can't now becasue the site is having problems.

9. aliasjgfanaticmv

oh yes, the lamborgini! ::sighs dreamily:: :LOL: Have you seen the Enzo Ferrari? I think it looks a wee bit odd... :unsure: but that could just be me :rolleyes:

10. *SPYnish*

*SPYnish* Rocket Ranger

I like very Much Formula One cars :P (Especially Renault R23)

I like BMW Z3, FERRARI, Porche ... and BMW 320 Compact

11. aliasjgfanaticmv

I don't really like Porches that much... eH... oh the BMW Z3! I used to love that car ^_^ The BMW Z8 and Z9 are pretty cool too, but I don't really care for the Z4

12. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

My brother-in-laws site is www.dstperformace.com if you want to check it out it has some pics on it. We are working on the site right now so there isn't much up. :D

13. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

14. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

Ther is this one who drive a corvette and someone dared me to scratch it and i almost got in BIG trouble!!But i like the Porch better!! :) :D

15. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

Someone did that to my brothers car once. It was his old corvette his 94' there were key marks all down the sides. Do you want to hear the story on how my brother's car was totalled becasue someone was an idiot and stole it?

16. spysurfergrl247

spysurfergrl247 Rocket Ranger

Thats what i did to the corvette with my locker key :sly: ,sure that story sounds awesome!! :) :D

17. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

Okay well, my brother-in-laws customer details cars. He was friend with him and he told my him my brother wanted his car cleaned for a car show. So he said sure. Well, my brother drops it off and when my bro left the guy took my brothers car for a "spin" literally. He almost ranover some kids, he almost ran into his neighbors house and he totaled my brothers car. His parents woulnd't pay for it even though they live in 2 million dollar house. And i am not kidding. My brother is taking him to court a second time. Like a month after that my brother bought a new vette.

18. nance

nance TUMS

I love cars!!! My car-addicted friend got me into all of it! Haha... she's been to so many car shows but anyways... i love cars! My favorite is the Lexus Rx! It's the best looking jeep ever!

19. Kristina

Kristina Rocket Ranger

I loved the RX300 for awhile but then i got interested into corvettes and imports, even though i always have been.

20. nance

nance TUMS

Oh Corvettes are nice! but i've never heard of imports... :LOL: