Cars?

I was just wondering if anyone is into cars as much as i am? My brother works on Corvettes and my brother-in-law works on import cars and trucks. So i know alot about them. I can't wait for 2 Fast 2 Furious to come out. Paul Walker is so hot!! :D

I LOVE cars!!! I don't know very much about them though :( I love the old corvettes, I find the news to be... eH... I can't wait for that movie to come out also!!! :woot: There was an article on it in my Motor Trend magazine ^_^

My dad has a 73' corvette and my brother has a 95' I love them, especially my brothers he has that admiral blue on his it looks bad a**! :D I got to drive it to portilos the other day, which is not good because im not insurred on his car.

I like all Corvettes. My Uncle just got an old 55' i think. It was like $100,000. It is in like perfect condition. Then my brothers friend had a similar year and he sold his for $250,000.

See i would pay $250,000 for a lamborgini. Those things are awesome! Well maybe one day! But for now dreaming about it is fine with me. I want to get a mitsubishi Eclipse, i loved paul walkers first car, the lime green one. Since my brother-in-law does all that stuff i can do it for cheap. I'll see if i could upload some pics later, i can't now becasue the site is having problems.

I don't really like Porches that much... eH... oh the BMW Z3! I used to love that car ^_^ The BMW Z8 and Z9 are pretty cool too, but I don't really care for the Z4

spysurfergrl247 said:
Ther is this one who drive a corvette and someone dared me to scratch it and i almost got in BIG trouble!!But i like the Porch better!! :smiley: :D
Someone did that to my brothers car once. It was his old corvette his 94' there were key marks all down the sides. Do you want to hear the story on how my brother's car was totalled becasue someone was an idiot and stole it?

Okay well, my brother-in-laws customer details cars. He was friend with him and he told my him my brother wanted his car cleaned for a car show. So he said sure. Well, my brother drops it off and when my bro left the guy took my brothers car for a "spin" literally. He almost ranover some kids, he almost ran into his neighbors house and he totaled my brothers car. His parents woulnd't pay for it even though they live in 2 million dollar house. And i am not kidding. My brother is taking him to court a second time. Like a month after that my brother bought a new vette.

I love cars!!! My car-addicted friend got me into all of it! Haha... she's been to so many car shows but anyways... i love cars! My favorite is the Lexus Rx! It's the best looking jeep ever!

nance said:
I love cars!!! My car-addicted friend got me into all of it! Haha... she's been to so many car shows but anyways... i love cars! My favorite is the Lexus Rx! It's the best looking jeep ever!
I loved the RX300 for awhile but then i got interested into corvettes and imports, even though i always have been.

Back