Cars

i know this is a weird thing to post about but i have this big obsession with cars especially bmw and mercedes can't wait to get my lisence. so what kind of cars do you guys like?

I am going to own a BMW some day. I don't know what model, but it's like my dream car. I love my car right now, in the meantime. It's a honda accord. I also have a thing for the ford focus... thanks to Alias! LoL

:lol: my mom has been hankering for a BMW for about a decade now. :D she says it's what all lady lawyers drive. ^_^

I prefer small, vintage cars. :D nothing can beat a corvette convertible, especially if it's red. ;)

one of my friends loves SUVs and hates small cars. I actually really don't like SUVs, they're waaay to big for me. ^_^

the only large-sized car I don't really mind are those Hummers, and even then I'd only go for the mini-hummer version. (honestly, the regular-sized ones are huge!)

I like jeeps sometimes (my first car was a jeep)... but I have a problem with SUVs. They are REALLY bad for the environment. They're fine if you have like a big family or something... but there are soooo many people with at least one SUV and they have like 1 kid or something, especially around where I live. Those people do NOT need that much space!

Hummers just remind me now of that "want a more satisfying crunch" commercial with the guy crashing his hummer in the garage. LoL They're fun to look at, but I'd feel awkward driving one.

well if i had half a million dollars i'd buy a range rover and an aston martin vanquish...i love suv's (i drive an xterra - and yes, i DO need it to get out of my driveway from december to march) and that vanquish is just the coolest car :love:

Yes, I know SUVs are very useful in the winter (except for my old jeep... it didn't even have front wheel drive! Piece of junk... oh well. I think it's lying in parts in a junkyard somewhere LoL), but where I live, there are NO hills. And nobody has long driveways. The roads don't even turn very much. LoL

I have a dark red car... i love the color!

Have any of you heard the theory that the colors of cars is linked to how the economy is doing? If cars are darker colors (forest green, silver, black, navy, etc) then the economy is down, if the cars are lighter colors, the economy is doing well.

Back