Cars

Well, who needs doors when you can just hop through the window?

LoL I was being dumb and tried that once in my friends car. I hit my head.

yeah! (and before you know it we've stripped the car down the the seats and the engine) :lol:

I can get through a car wndow, but it's a lot easier using a door. (if it's there, you might as well use it, right?) ^_^

i liek (to be specific) a saab convertible.. basially the car my mom ahd now.. not to mention porsches.. which we also have and the acura rsx.. which my sister has. lmao! but my favorit is cars with the puches in the seats ;)

Air conditioning is highly overrated. My old jeep didn't have air conditioning and I drove it for 3 summers. My new car has it, but I don't use it much, 'cause it eats gas. But it's nice for on the way to work, when I can't afford to sweat like a pig. And I have a sunroof! I LOOOOVE it! :D

The new Tiburons aren't bad... my friend had a '99 or something... and she got in one small accident... and it got ruined. It was junky, but the new ones look much improved.

I like cars which don't break down when I'm on a tour and maybe the basic thinks should work ;)
but I really don't care if it's a BMW, MB, Audi or Nissan as long as I feel safe in the car
and I must say I prefer colors which don't need to be cleandmore or less everyday :smiley: I know I'm lazy :D

Back