Season 1 Cast Commentary on DVD

hey guys - i only just found this thread - i've never thought about buying seaosn 1 dvd cos i have them all already on my pc but NOW - i totally wanna buy them!!! The commentry sounds really funny - thatnks alterego for posting some of the quotes!!!!
*tries to think of someone who will buy her a xmas present who will front up the cash for a dvd boxset*

Seen it twice, all in all. Bradley Cooper had me in stitches. Got to say, this cast really seem to get on great.

Shame there isn't a group commentary on the Season Two set though...

My favorite was Ron. Ron Rifkin has got to be the most different from the character he plays. He's really funny. Every line made me laugh. I also liked some of Micheal's one liners. "Family arts and crafts" lmao. They have some on Phase One, but it isn't as funny, and there isn't another full cast one. That's really too bad if you ask me. I hope somebody close to JJ is reading this. Bring back full cast commentary!

Oh my gosh, this is probably one of my favorite commentaries ever. It is sooo funny. I laugh every single time I watch it. :D

toy_luvr said:
My favorite was Ron. Ron Rifkin has got to be the most different from the character he plays. He's really funny. Every line made me laugh. I also liked some of Micheal's one liners. "Family arts and crafts" lmao. They have some on Phase One, but it isn't as funny, and there isn't another full cast one. That's really too bad if you ask me. I hope somebody close to JJ is reading this. Bring back full cast commentary!
yea that was funny.

ron said my tie is so vulgar

hahahahaha :lol:

I have to agree with everyone, it truly is one of, if not the best commentary ever.

My fav bit is when Kevin (Marshall) says "You just talked through my only scene" and I think it is Michael (Vaughn) says "Yeah, we know"

Mad bout Alias said:
The commentary was really funny!! i luv the bit where MV goes did you just hear that she said, Vaughn its bigger than i thought!! :lol: BC is funny too!! it was great!!!
i know that part was hilarious :lol: yep i'm in love with mv now.yepyep at first i thought he may be just looks and talent but after watching that commentary so many times i'm tellin u i am in love!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :blush: :lol: :love: :kissme: :lovers: :sigh: :kiss:

Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
Mad bout Alias said:
The commentary was really funny!! i luv the bit where MV goes did you just hear that she said, Vaughn its bigger than i thought!! :lol:  BC is funny too!! it was great!!!
i know that part was hilarious :lol: yep i'm in love with mv now.yepyep at first i thought he may be just looks and talent but after watching that commentary so many times i'm tellin u i am in love!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :blush: :lol: :love: :kissme: :lovers: :sigh: :kiss:
lol. mike was funny. i liked the part about the stubble and mike was like i'm not allowed to have stubble anymore...and he said something about giving jen a rash on her face from all the kissing in phase one. i think :lol:

I Know! the commentary is so great! Michael Vartan 🤤 do i need to say anything else!
I personally thought MV was hilarious! i luved the way he goes oh boy when Jen wanted to watch the train station (was it the train station?) scene, n then he goes, il be in the toilet!

Clairs7, yeah thats is what he said, n then he called Jen a delicate little flower! n MD called MV, baby face Vaughn :lol: Luv the commentary!

clairs7 said:
Syd&Vaughn4-Ever said:
Mad bout Alias said:
The commentary was really funny!! i luv the bit where MV goes did you just hear that she said, Vaughn its bigger than i thought!! :lol:  BC is funny too!! it was great!!!
lol. mike was funny. i liked the part about the stubble and mike was like i'm not allowed to have stubble anymore...and he said something about giving jen a rash on her face from all the kissing in phase one. i think :lol:
i loved all the MV comments...i think my friends are getting annoyed with me though, i make them watch it everytime they come over!! and i think i know most of it by heart!

I make my friends watch it all the time and they like it. Some of them don't watch Alias but they still find it funny. I don't even know if I can name my favorite lines, because they are all so funny. But when Michael starts shouting over a scene because it's one of those airplane scenes and he like ends "...and you start sweating and it's great!" :lol: But I will gladly watch this anytime. I don't ever get sick of it. :D

alterego said:
its so great how weel they all got on. and oh! I wrote out some of my favourite quotes

(about Victor Garber)
Ron&Jen&Bradley:handsome
Victor: oh,you're just saying that
Bradley:well yes,actually we are

Micheal:Oh I see you're going to be the serious one. Thank god someone is

Kevin:(in relation to suit and glasses) He's tortured HOW MANY of us now?

Carl:you know,I'm trying to listen to this

Micheal:(while his character is having a very personal moment with sydney) Look at that,trying to be all intense. *faux voice* I'm serious guy!

Ron:Why is she wearing that Shmata on her head?

Bradley(to ron):frankly,your voice takes away from the scene.

Bradley:I want to talk briefly about the thickness of Rons ties

Kevin:this is where francie & Marshall go and have cocktails (omg,what a funny fanfic would that be...or not.I'll just be quiet)

Micheal:Look! he's jerking his head around like it's a pumpkin!

Jennifer:baby face vaughn
Micheal:i'm a delicate little flower

Ron:there's too much of my face
Micheal:I wish there was an internal microscopic camera so we could go in your nose and sees whats going on in your brain.thats how close I want to get

Bradley:the great thing about this episode is its the payout for the whole year-the tension between sydney and dixon
Merrin:and the sexual tension between francie and sydney
Micheal:that was pinultimate
jennifer:thats right.remember that scene they shot between us they didnt end up using
merrin: oh yeah
Ron:sexual tension between who?
merrin:francie and sydney
Ron:sexual tension?
Micheal:come on ron!

Micheal: this is my scene.everyone pipe down please

Kevin:the blueberry's come out of the hatch

Jennifer:can you imagine being a disney exectutive just going to your 9-5 job when SUDDENLY this blueberry girl runs past in a wetsuit.

Ron:father and daughter
Micheal:arts and crafts

Jen:don't make spydaddy angry!

Micheal:stop with the torture.it's upsetting ron!

Jen:(when blood is dripping from will's mouth) Oh bradley,stop with the drool

Merrin:nice ass

R:why did you wait so long?
M:I couldnt decide if I wanted to surf it or if I was too afraid
I loved this!

I loved it when they were making fun of Bradley after he admitted that he's seen the pilot 27 times.

alterego said:
its so great how weel they all got on. and oh! I wrote out some of my favourite quotes

(about Victor Garber)
Ron&Jen&Bradley:handsome
Victor: oh,you're just saying that
Bradley:well yes,actually we are

Micheal:Oh I see you're going to be the serious one. Thank god someone is

Kevin:(in relation to suit and glasses) He's tortured HOW MANY of us now?

Carl:you know,I'm trying to listen to this

Micheal:(while his character is having a very personal moment with sydney) Look at that,trying to be all intense. *faux voice* I'm serious guy!

Ron:Why is she wearing that Shmata on her head?

Bradley(to ron):frankly,your voice takes away from the scene.

Bradley:I want to talk briefly about the thickness of Rons ties

Kevin:this is where francie & Marshall go and have cocktails (omg,what a funny fanfic would that be...or not.I'll just be quiet)

Micheal:Look! he's jerking his head around like it's a pumpkin!

Jennifer:baby face vaughn
Micheal:i'm a delicate little flower

Ron:there's too much of my face
Micheal:I wish there was an internal microscopic camera so we could go in your nose and sees whats going on in your brain.thats how close I want to get

Bradley:the great thing about this episode is its the payout for the whole year-the tension between sydney and dixon
Merrin:and the sexual tension between francie and sydney
Micheal:that was pinultimate
jennifer:thats right.remember that scene they shot between us they didnt end up using
merrin: oh yeah
Ron:sexual tension between who?
merrin:francie and sydney
Ron:sexual tension?
Micheal:come on ron!

Micheal: this is my scene.everyone pipe down please

Kevin:the blueberry's come out of the hatch

Jennifer:can you imagine being a disney exectutive just going to your 9-5 job when SUDDENLY this blueberry girl runs past in a wetsuit.

Ron:father and daughter
Micheal:arts and crafts

Jen:don't make spydaddy angry!

Micheal:stop with the torture.it's upsetting ron!

Jen:(when blood is dripping from will's mouth) Oh bradley,stop with the drool

Merrin:nice ass

R:why did you wait so long?
M:I couldnt decide if I wanted to surf it or if I was too afraid
I loved this!

I loved it when they were making fun of Bradley after he admitted that he's seen the pilot 27 times.

Back