Cat Lovers!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
This is where all the cat lovers can come! YAY!
I figured Siri would enjoy this. ;)

I love my cats to death....espcially my little Skoot....Jo loves him too. She is the ruler of the kitties with him. mmmhmmm true story, I tell you no lie.

My other cat is Calie and Ive had her since the 5th grade....so about 7 years. Yep she is 7 years old and her birthday is on St. Patricks Day. :smiley: (I know that because I knew the lady that I got her from....Im not a freak I tell you! well eeer nvm) ;)

I love my cat !!! His name's Simba, like the lion king ! He's the only "boy" at home and he's really the king ! He can go on the table, in the sink (w/o water) ! I always take pics of him in funny situations !! As soon as I have the possibility I'll show him !!

He's my 3rd cat, when I lost the 2 first I was completely destroyed ! I coudn't help but cry and cry and cry !!

AAAAAAAAAAAH! THANK YOU BOBO! :D

heehee i love cats more than anything... they are my life force... i would die without my cats... :D

and over at the lotr thread, my title is mëoitári, which means queen of cats! :woot:

I looooooooove kitties... too bad I'm allergic to them and can't have one :( I'd get one instead of another dog.. no offense to dogs though... :blink: but I love Skoot best. mwah ha ha... :lol:

I used to have 4 kitties!!! :D they were so cute!!! but then... i don't know what happened to them, i only had them for like 4 months, and then they dissapeared... :(

I have 4 cats right now...
One is just a little kitten though, i don't get to keep it...
My three cats are named Rose, Bud, and Frodo
I love them sooo much!!! I've always loved cats! Ever since i was just little!!

:lol: and my cat is part dog... she barks!

aww it was so sad last night, she founmd a bug but she lost it ina crack... she was meowing and sticking her paw in it for like an hr... 🇳🇴

Back