Superheroes Catwoman (2004)

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Title: Catwoman

Tagline: You can’t CATch her.

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Mystery, Crime

Director: Pitof

Cast: Halle Berry, Benjamin Bratt, Sharon Stone, Lambert Wilson, Frances Conroy, Alex Borstein, Michael Massee, Byron Mann, Kim Smith, Christopher Heyerdahl, Peter Wingfield, Berend McKenzie, Patricia Mayen-Salazar, Ona Grauer, Landy Cannon, Michael P. Northey, Aaron Douglas, Peter Williams, Janet Varney, Larry Sullivan, James Ashcroft, Michasha Armstrong, Brooke Theiss, Ryan Robbins, John Cassini, Diego Diablo Del Mar, Herbert Duncanson, Judith Maxie, Dagmar Midcap, John Mann, Chase Nelson-Murray, Manny Petruzzelli, Harley Reiner, Michael Daingerfield, Benita Ha, James Lloyd Reynolds, Jill Krop, Connor Dunn, Ashlea Earl, Lori Fung, Ursula Haczkiewicz, Alisoun Payne, Laurence Racine, Leigh Bush, Brett Chan, Holly Eglington, Anne Fletcher, Angie Jaree, Everjoy Kriekenbeek, Alfred Liu, Aaron Miko, Stephanie Moseley, Kennith Overbey, Missy Peregrym, Bobby Silva, Kimani Ray Smith, Shaina Tianne Unger, Mike Mitchell

Release: 2004-07-22

Runtime: 104

Plot: A shy woman, endowed with the speed, reflexes, and senses of a cat, walks a thin line between criminal and hero, even as a detective doggedly pursues her, fascinated by both of her personas
Catwoman (2004)

Anyone gonna see this movie ... looks awesome ... ;)

window.jpg

Have seen the promotion on TV so far, and looks so good ... can't wait :woot:

and now, I really have a new Halloween Costume

I don't know how I feel about this one ... that whole scene of her getting a shot of milk in the bar ... and her outfit. Hmmm. Not sure yet. :lol:

special effects are great though ... hopefully the story-line will be as great ... and yes, I am gonna see it ... I might need to go to the gym afterwards, if I really wanna dress up like that ... :rolleyes:

Padme912 said:
I am def. seeing this movie!! I love Halle Berry, and Catwoman was always my fav. I hope it will be as good as it looks...
Catwoman was my fave too! ^_^ especially of everyone and Batman and her costume looks great but i dont no about the head mask :thinking: !

Alias_Addict47 said:
Alias_Gay said:
Anyone gonna see this movie ... looks awesome ...  ;)

window.jpg

Have seen the promotion on TV so far, and looks so good ... can't wait  :woot:

and now, I really have a new Halloween Costume
the only thing i dont like are the shoes :thinking:
I like the shoes! The mask isn't my fav though! I saw Spiderman2 last night and they had a new Catwoman trailer...

I wish DC would stop letting WB f*** there charactors up the wazoo....this movie looks bad, Catwoman = good charactor, Catwoman Movie = hohoho horrible!....thats the quick run down of it anyway...

just saw on trailer tonite before Spidy 2 ... looks great ... when I first heard that Halle was gonna be Cat-Woman, I didn't like the idea ... now that I have seen her ... she is definitely a Cat-Woman ... ;)

More production pictures ... and, yep, I don't like the mask either, looks weird for me ... ;)
catwoman2.jpg

catwoman_crouch.jpg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database