Superheroes Catwoman (2004)

Halle Berry drags down with her horrible performances like in X-Men.

her total combined on screen time in both movies is like 40 minutes...out of like 4 hours of movie....dont bash her performances, she didnt have huge roles in the X movies

that was just a lame comment

Gendo said:
Halle Berry drags down with her horrible performances like in X-Men.

her total combined on screen time in both movies is like 40 minutes...out of like 4 hours of movie....dont bash her performances, she didnt have huge roles in the X movies

that was just a lame comment
many reviews say that she didnt want to do X-men 3 becuz she was upset she didnt get enuff lines when the movies werent based around her character alone and then they go over and i like X-Men and she says she doesn't want to work with a lower than B rate movie becuz shes an A rate movie. Storm was strong in the comics and she doesnt pull it off. i havent liked any Halle Berry movies except X-Men and she rags on her own movie wtf? after that i agreed i dont like her becuz she let fame go to her head i'll see this movie becuz i like Catwoman out of every hero tho she wasnt technically a hero... still she just doesnt impress me like in Troy im a fan of Orlandos movies but that part he played in the movie was really bad and not wat i expected but i liked the movie looking beyond him as i will o ith Catwoman. when u make fun of ur own movies then thats a little low and Halle did that. shes not a bad actress thats not wat i said but i was looking forward to this movie and i still am but Halle just doesnt make me think WOW CATWOMAN YAY w00t! im glad they made a movie even with her in it i just dont like Halle's attitude towards her past movies and she got a little to cocky. yes shes a good actress and yes she has been in some good movies i just dont like how if she doesnt get the biggest part in the movie she gets upset becuz she didnt have enuff lines. how many walk in roles has Halle done recently shes been the star or co-star in movies and she hates not being in the spot light like in X-Men. ENDING RANT

of course this is just Catwoman becuz Batman Begins won't be out til July of next year! ^_^ . they made the catwoman movie before the Batman one :D . im glad they at least made a catwoman movie becuz i was totally piiiiisssseeeddd! that they introduced Catwoman, we find out she's alive and is never mentioned in the movie agen <_< :wtf: !!!

Leslie said:
You guys realize this movie has NOTHING to do with Batman/the comic, right? :blink:
of course its got nothing to do with the BB movie, and as far as Catwoman's comic history and mytho goes, Im sure they'll toss it out the window even though the writing is already done for them....morons

Gendo said:
Leslie said:
You guys realize this movie has NOTHING to do with Batman/the comic, right? :blink:
of course its got nothing to do with the BB movie, and as far as Catwoman's comic history and mytho goes, Im sure they'll toss it out the window even though the writing is already done for them....morons
actually the previews look like they have her trapped, while they think she knows something bad so she runs into a sewage system thing and then i think...well they mention something about shooting her...and then she flys through the sewage into the ocean or wateva...they also switched her name to Patience! :(