Superheroes Catwoman (2004)

has anyone seen it???

I heard its beyond bad ... I am sure I am gonna see it ... but if its that bad as it seem to be .... the world will know about it ...

Yeah, I heard it was beyond bad too. A lot of talk going on how Halle won an Oscar but continuing to do films like this and Gothika are only going to hurt her.

OK ... I am a huge fan of Cat-Woman ... well ... Michelle Pfeiffer's cat-woman ... loved the story and Cat-woman with Bat-Man ...

This movie with Halle Berry was just awful ... the movie starts with her dying ... and telling how she lived again ... and then back to 2 days before she dies ... first off Halle was just so superficial in the first 15 minutes of the movie ... then ... when she gets killed and re-vived by Midnight (the cat) ... she becomes this supposedly Cat-Woman ... the acting for Halle, Benjamin and Sharon Stone ... well, they were awful ... I just plain hated the acting ... could have been worse ... but men, it was awful ...

and then Halle goes on a rampage, steals some jewelry but returns them the day after when she wakes up ... :thinking:

and I don't know, but the scene where Halle and Benjamin were playing Basketball ... somehow reminded me of the scene where DareDevil and Elektra were fighting in th park with the kids watching ... why would the producers wanna re-create that scene??? Is it because they know Elektra is gonna bury Cat-Woman??? :angry:

Then you have the "cream that Sharon uses and makes her skin become a marble, and she can't get hurt and she doesn't feel pain" ... HUH? WTF are you talking about??? :confused:

Changing the genre of Cat-Woman ... was the stupidest thing to do ... as with Stepford Wives ... we already knew that Cat-Woman was a villain ... why change her to become a good villain ... :thinking:

Basically ... just don't see it in theaters ... wait until it comes out on DVD or on TV ... it sucked big time ...