Catch-22

So Desmond saw a vision of Charlie setting off a tripwire which sends an arrow through Charlie's throat, apparently killing him. For some reason, Desmond is trying to ensure that it happens.

I'm guessing that Desmond will intercept the arrow and die in Charlie's place. I'm guessing that he wants to die and be with the woman in the picture in heaven.

So it looks like Kate can't choose between Sawyer & Jack.

Great episode!! :D

It was sure nice to see a little comedy and playfulness among the characters, and laughed out loud when Desmond, Charlie, Jin and Hurley were walking along the shore whistling! that song from one of my favorite movies! That was awesome!

This episode really made me hate commercials, because I wanted Desmond to reunite with Penny, and it wouldn't come fast enough! Oh, and I also didn't want Charlie to die, especially the way Desmond envisioned it. Then, of course, it's had to be some weird kid(?) in the parachute! Crazy!!, but heartbeaking... :(

Oh, and I didn't really care for the flashbacks in this episode, either.

That's all I'll say for now... oh, and way to beat me to the punch again, Scarlet! :lol:

interesting episode ... the flash-backs to me made me more interesting in Desmond's desire to see if it was really Penny who was in the parachute ... :blush:

did anyone notice Ms Hawkins in the photo??? just before Desmond is about to leave the monastery when he is talking to the Priest???

oh, he met Penny right there ... and then went on to still break her heart ... :angry:

it will be interesting to see who this person in the parachute is? where she came from? who send her?

Kate is annoying to say the least ... just because Jack is just there talking to Juliet she goes and sleeps with Sawyer ... that is "not loving jack" ... period!

can't wait for next week episode :woot:

Ha ha, JGfan86. :lol:

Yeah, Kate definitely has been doing things for the wrong reasons lately. And Sawyer gets it. I'm kind of glad. Jack and Juliet is an interesting twist... and when she betrays them (and HIM), I'ld love to see his reaction.

I guess Locke isn't on hte show again until next time (even though it was in the promo last time). Fine by me.

Gogo- you mean the creepy lady who wouldn't sell him the ring? :eek: NO WAY!

This episode was really creepy (in a good way). Glad Charlie isn't dead. The little flashback montage was very cool, I must say.

I'm pretty sure that woman was somebody who had never met Desmond, but knew Penny. She had a photocopied version of hte photo to recognize him with. So Penny sent her (the photo dictates), but I don't know if she's a "friend" or somebody Penny is paying (like the guys in the North Pole or whatever from the S2 finale). Why would somebody send a friend who never met their boyfriend on a potentially fatal mission to find him? I think it's more likely somebody Penny is paying.

Actually, we won't see Locke until the May 2nd episode (The Brig). The promos that ABC showed us were most likely a combination of clips from all of the episodes leading up to the season finale.

Yeah, the picture of Ms. Hawkins was an easter egg, I guess. Here's the question: Is she still (or going to be) significant to the storyline? hmm...

Apparently the woman's name is Naomi, and I would also guess that she was hired by Penny to find Desmond. I also think that she'll play a key role in the last few episodes of this season, but who knows for sure at this point... :P

Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode either! :woot:

It was an interesting episode. I am a fan of Desmond, and am curious to see how they are going to shock us with another great season fianle, only like 4 episodes left! Can't wait for next episode. The monk thing was interesting, ironic the bottle of wine he was labelling were labelled 108, like the number of minutes in the hatch. I'm not obsessed :thinking:

Back