"Catch and Release"

Oh man I can't wait to see it! The plan was to see it with my best friend opening night, but I didnt have enough money and she's already spotted me soooo much i feel bad taking anymore from her. :blush: Brightside... gas is only $1.99 here so i can use the money i save on gas seeing the movie! :D :D I'm so pumped!!!

Wow, we're paying about $2.60 in the cheaper areas of Chicago.

I saw the movie on opening night. I harassed some friends into coming with me since it got not-so-good reviews. I really like it and so did my hardest-to-please friend.

There were so many moments when she was looking all sad and lonely for her fiance and I was like, Sydney, it'll be okay, vaughn is still alive...wait, she's not sydney. doh!

I recommend it (y) (y)

^ Omg, I was doing the same thing. I kept saying things like, "poor Sydney. It will be okay." I am just weird that way. I saw it for the second time last night because that's just how good the movie was. I went my cousin and her two friends who are not JG fans or Alias fans at all, and they thought it was a really good movie, but didn't think it was "the best movie ever out on the face of the earth" like myself, but I guess I'm sort of biased since I am a huge Jennifer Garner fan. I think it might have even been better the second time around because this time I knew what the god parts were and you would pick up on more details. Still the same great movie, though :D!

^ Omg, I was doing the same thing. I kept saying things like, "poor Sydney. It will be okay." I am just weird that way. I saw it for the second time last night because that's just how good the movie was. I went my cousin and her two friends who are not JG fans or Alias fans at all, and they thought it was a really good movie, but didn't think it was "the best movie ever out on the face of the earth" like myself, but I guess I'm sort of biased since I am a huge Jennifer Garner fan. I think it might have even been better the second time around because this time I knew what the god parts were and you would pick up on more details. Still the same great movie, though :D!

If seeing C&R helps get them hooked on Jennifer Garner, so much the better. :D

Glad to see someone else though the movie was good enough to see more than once, because I sure did (already saw it twice). I can't wait for it to arrive on DVD, though I'll probably see it again on PPV first. ;)

Back