"Catch and Release"

I was racking my brain for French actresses and I could only come up with Johnny Depp's babies momma...Vanessa Paradis. Although I think she's a singer not an actress. They need someone who can hold their own with Hanks.

Ok so anyone heard anything more about Catch and Release?

julesvartan said:
I was racking my brain for French actresses and I could only come up with Johnny Depp's babies momma...Vanessa Paradis. Although I think she's a singer not an actress. They need someone who can hold their own with Hanks.

Ok so anyone heard anything more about Catch and Release?
[post="1068017"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I thought I read an article in Jen's site that she got the part.

I think she is an actress and a model, I read it in People magazine.

Anyway, Jen has done a french accent before and she WAS learning french when she went out with Michael. i think she could do it

just heard on TVGuide TV ... that her next project to be released besides Elektra in February would be "Catch and Release" sometime in 2005 ... so, I guess she got it and they are working on it ... (y) (y)

There is no way that Catch and Release can be out in 2005....maybe if they filmed it this summer they could have it out in December, but it is doubtful. That would be seriously fast. They probably meant she was filming it in 2005.

well, thats what I heard, sometime in 2005 ... but as you know, Movie Companies always change dates of release and all ... so, until there is a definite date we won't know for sure ... ;)

things r looking good, MTV Screen magazine (released in OZ), mentioned Catch and Release, and that she would star in it.

also i do not think this is a romcom as such. more like a drama/thriller.

Well, I'm excited to see her play in a drama, b/c I think that's right up her alley...we all know that's she's an outstanding dramatic actress, and I know she'll be great!!

Ligi said:
:P I think this is a smart move. Very interesting story.

But I would love to see Jen as Sophie Neveu, in the adaptation of the best seller The Da Vinci Code :P Wouldn´t it be awesome? Sophie Neveu is a GREAT character... they haven´t found an actress to play that role yet, but I heard that it´s going to be a very hard competition. It´s the kind of role that could change the life of an actress, if it is played well.
[post="1049810"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Honestly they could get some half decent actress to do it and the tickets will probably still sell, there is such a huge following...that it would just workout that way. But it doesn't seem to be one of those movies that could filmed over the summer, so would it fit in Jen's schedule.

I think I saw the IMBD thing for it...and they had Jen listed...but they had her down for Glamorama...a while ago...and what happened to that?

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing Catch and Release - in fact, I'll be right there at the box office the day that it hits the big screen (though it's going to be a long wait until then).

Juliette Lewis Joins Cast of Catch and Release 

WOTSIRB (from Alias-Media) writes "Juliette Lewis is set to join Jennifer Garner, Timothy Olyphant and Kevin Smith in Susannah Grant's (ERIN BROCKOVICH) directorial debut CATCH AND RELEASE.

The movie tells the story of a guy who dies on the way to his wedding. His fiancee (Garner) must then come to terms with some secrets he kept from her.

Eventually, the guy's best friend (Olyphant), a film director, starts growing too close to the fiancee and the requisite hilarity ensues. Filming is currently taking place in Vancouver. "

Can't wait for this one ... :woot:

does anyone know specifically where they are filming Catch And Release in Vancouver? i live here and would love to see the set from afar, as i do with so many films/tv shows....god, Vancouver has gotten to be such a popular filming place.
Anywhoo, if anyone knows, email me KGByall@hotmail.com
i know they've been spotted in West van, but also downtown. i live closer to downtown so i'm hoping it's there.

hahah yeah, Vancouver is a really popular place to shoot movies, so is Toronto..... i dunno where they're filming exactly, i only know where Ben is shooting his movie here..... but you should check the traffic reports, cuz they'll usually say if roads are blocked off for a movie shoot, thats how i found Ben's movie location :P

Back