Drama Catch Me If You Can

Thanks, angelbleu! I feel better about going to see it with her now. :D

Let's hope that the next time Spielberg wants to cast Jennifer in a movie, he gives her a lead! We all know she deserves it.

I loved this movie. It was soo cool how he escaped out of all those close situations. It was weird to see Jennifer in that kind of role, I couldn't stop laughing.

And when Frank escaped from the airplain, I just about died. This movie was like the perfect blend of comedy and drama for me.

OOOOOOOOOO it was wonderful!!! :jump: I was disappointed cause Jennifer Garner only has a tiny part, and her scene is pretty random... I think this is the only movie I've seen with Decaprio or however you spell it that I like. :P

yea CMIYC was pretty good and that was soooo funny when JG was like getting paid for doing it wit LD lol. but it was good and JG was good as always!

She could have been in longer but I am not saying anything, the fact that Steven Spielburg thought of her for a part is saying a lot!

Fun and imaginative movie. It was definetely one of the better movies I've seen this year. I only wish Jennifer looked a little better and had a bigger role.

Back