Feedback Category Admin Issue

Tom

An Old Friend
I started to add a category for the media galley in the category admin. Everything was fine until I got to 'Parent Category' where the dropdown box asks for "Please Select One". There are no parent categories to select? There is no way to add a 'Parent Category'?
So, I figure since this is the first category I tried to add it would be the parent. Clicking 'Add Category' gave me an error screen that said "You MUST enter a parent category". So now I'm stuck.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I took a screenshot in screenshot pilot but it will only save as an ANF file. I tried uploading the file but it is not a supported file type. Screenshot pilot is a free screencapture tool.
This is the first try at using it and I'm not sure how to save yet. I'm thinking I may be able to convert the ANF file to a DOC or JPEG.
Time will tell.

You found a bug..... :smiley: I don't have the option turned on to allow people to create sub-categories so that option shouldn't be appearing.

OK.... I just turned on the option of adding sub-categories in the Creative Imaginations category.

KW802 said:
You found a bug..... :smiley: I don't have the option turned on to allow people to create sub-categories so that option shouldn't be appearing.

OK.... I just turned on the option of adding sub-categories in the Creative Imaginations category.

Kevin if you don't want categories added it's ok but since you turned it on I do have a cat to add.

Back