Caught In A Dream

*Sigh* I love this story! Vaughn in a tux!! 🤤
(Wonders when "Vaughn in a towel" will reappear! ;) LOL
This is truly a great story & you are a great writer!! :eek:scar:
Thanks so much for the PM. Keep 'em coming! :P
And don't worry. This story is well worth the wait! :D

Karie

i loved that last chapter. im so glad your back!!! :D ive always wanted to kno wat was going to happen too. thanks for the pm and i hope you will continue to write this.

sure. I might have some today, or at least I hope so. I'm doing some stuff with Alias Survivor today but I may have time so I'll try and write!

WOW!!! i absolutely LOVE this story
you have to continue and soon
i just loved it
great chapters all of them were great
cant wait for more
can i get a pm?

Oh my gosh...I've just joined and I've been reading all these fanfics because...I can't find any good books that I haven't read and what do I find?? NONE OF THEM ARE FINISHED!!!! Can you PM me if you end up adding more to this? And if there are any good S/V Fanfics that are finished, can someone let me know? Because I am seriously killing myself over here looking for finished ones....I've found short finished ones but I'm looking for long drawn out stories that are finished.
AIM: bridgejonesrox

*Hey*

Hello??...... are you still alive???? You've been missing for 4 months!!!!! Are you ever going to finish this story??? :thinking: HELLO......are you there? well PM me when you come back!!
*Thanks*

*HaNnAhBaNaNa*
:angel2:

thank you everyone for responding... I truly thought this story was dead... Now I know it's not... I will now be writing soon, so I will PM you asap thanks
~Mandi

Please PM me when you update. I just read all of this and I must admit I am a little upset that we aren't closer to the end, but then you distracted me with Vaughn in a towel a chapter or two back. Now when you do update could Vaughn in a towel or less make another appearance? Please.

I just read your story up to this point and you have to post more soon!! You are a great writer. And, as others have said, you gotta have Vaughn in a towel more often!! Please PM me when you update !!!! Thanks ;)

I just read up on this story and all i gotta say is- wow! This is so great! I agree that Vaughn should be in a towel more often :D . Can i please get a pm when you update??

Em

i just read this
and im glad this story is going to be brought back from the dead
PM me when you update please
cause this story is good

I am working on a school project right now..... and I don't know how long it will take.. I have a few paragraphs of the new chapter and I will PM you all when I'm done :smiley:

Back