Caught In A Dream

ehh... school and other stuff... life in general haha

oh well, I am trying to have it by the end of the week or maybe the weekend but I stuff all this week.... wayyyy busy

Here's the next chapter, thank you to everyone who encouraged me to write more.
-----------------------------

Tonight was the night, I thought. Everything was perfect. And it all started with Vaughn asking me to dance. He gently guided me onto the parquee dance floor and took my hand in his. He rested his hand on my side and shifted it to rest warmly on the small of my bare back.
I felt myself start to get hot, as if his hand was burning a whole through my delicate skin. Our stomachs and chests touched as he pulled me close to him. Our feet began to shuffle gracefully across the floor and our bodies held each other and moved as one. It was like we were two peices of a puzzle brought together that fit perfectly as one.
"Beautiful night," commented Vaughn softly.
His breath was warm on my ear and gave me chills that soon engulfed my entire body.
"It is... all the stars, and the lights..." I sighed. "The decorations... it's all so amazing"
"I wasn't talking about the scenery," he said as he stared deep into my eyes.
I felt my heart start pacing faster than I ever thought possible. His eyes burned holes through me. He was looking into my soul now and every fear and desire and pain and wish and doubt and dream I had ever had seemed to flow out of me and into him through a warm and breathtaking gaze from green eyes. Those gorgeous green eyes. I was drowning then. Trying to breathe, but failing under the rolling waves of the sparkling crystal sea of his eyes. He drew me closer and closer to him so that soon our lips were only an inch apart.
"Syd...," he whispered, his breath tasting sweet as I inhaled. "I --"
*BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!*
The alarm on his watch to begin the mission had gone off and we sprung into action, but not without lingering there together for a few more moments than we should have.
---------------------------
And I know it's short.. the next one is longer! Tell me what you think and I'm sorry but I don't have time to PM people! Maybe next update! I gtg!!

Back