Caught In A Dream

thanks everybody! as you can probably tell, i don't usually like my writing very much. i will write more when i have time but i have school, work, AND church tomorrow, plus i'm doing a lot of work on my alias forums and it's A LOT of work! so more should be up by thursday at the latest!

YAY!!! Now I just have to make sure my sister doesn't get on the computer...Oh well, if she does, I can just tackle her and render her helpless! :Ph34r:

here's some more
----------------------------------
We boarded the plane to Paris later that night. I was sitting in a seat next to Vaughn. Neither of us had said anything in a long time.
Maybe he was thinking about the mission. Menatlly preparing himself for his first mission as a double agent. Maybe that's what it looked like I was doing too. But of course I wasn't.
I kept remembering that horrible scene with Will in the warehouse. I wanted so badly to forget it. But what I wanted more was for Vaughn to forget it. Now he knew that I was dating Will.
I stared out the window and searched the passing clouds for ideas. How would I break up with Will? How could I do it without hurting his feelings? He was one of my best friends and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt him. I pushed it out of my mind and concentrated on the mission.
I turned my head, and saw Vaughn, and suddenly my mood lightened. I was going to Paris. The city of romance. With Vaughn. The man I loved. And we were to pretend to be married.
A thousand questions came to mind. Would we hold hands? Would we maybe, just maybe have to kiss to protect our cover?
"Syd," said Vaughn, interrupting my silent daydream.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Nothing really. I just wanted to talk to you," he said.
"This is about Will, isn't it?" I asked nervously.
"Um, yeah. Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.
"I just ... didn't think it was that important, that's all," I said.
"Oh, he's a lucky guy," said Vaughn,making me smile. Maybe that was just a compliment to him, but it meant the world to me. By that time looking just about as uncomfortable as I felt.
"Why don't you try to get some sleep. Being a double is gonna wear you out. And we have to be on the lookout for Sark," I said, for once looking out for him instead of the other way around. And it was also a lame attempt at trying to change the subject.
"Ok," he said turning over and closing his gorgeous green eyes.
And only when I was absoulutely sure that he was asleep did I dare to whisper the words that were building up inside of me.
"I love you."
------------------------------------------------------------
That's all for now! More later! Please repond!

yep, it's my first. my second is already done and is called i will always love you. if you want to read that one. i think it's on page 2 or 3 of the romance fics. and if you do read it please review. i love reviews!

I forgot I had read that, so I went to go looking for it and I'm like, wait a sec...this seems familiar...and I see I've already replied, LOL!! Oh well, I didn't mind reading it again!

Back