Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

celebrities that look like michael...

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by coldplay_fans, Jun 18, 2003.

1. coldplay_fans

coldplay_fans Rocket Ranger

i had a pic of michael and when my friends saw that, they thought it was ben affleck... and then my mom thought it was noah wyle... :D luckily these two are good looking guys too....hee....any other celebrities do u think michael look like?

2. verdantheart

verdantheart Guest

Ben Affleck? Really?
    ;)

3. twinzz2003

twinzz2003 Rocket Ranger

I really don't think he looks like either ben or noah!

4. BristowBabe782

BristowBabe782 Rocket Ranger

i cant believe they though he was ben affleck like no they dont look like anythign alike i dont think!!!!

XOXO~MOLLY

5. coldplay_fans

maybe coz that pic was only showing one side of michael's face...

6. Caro

Caro Rocket Ranger

this is funny! i can't believe they thought he was ben or noah! but, yes, maybe it was the picture

7. yourALIAS

yourALIAS Rocket Ranger

:banned: I know this is kinda weird and u might say: nooo...com'on! he doesn't look like him!!! But i don't know...there was 1 or 2 photos (ep.6/s.2) Vaughn and Syd in sunglasses scene that he looks like Ben Affleck :unsure: ? And somehow I've seen this movie of Tom Cruise which reminds me of MV (or maybe a mistake?) :blink: . Also in The Amazing Race 3, the TWIN duo: Derek & Drew (if you watched this show)?! somehow looks like him :shamefullyembarrased: ! Do I need some eyeglasses :geek: ??! Well, that's how my eyes sees it! :paranoid:

8. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

He does not look like Ben Affleck...

9. coldplay_fans

yea!! i think derek and drew really look like michael....that's why i think the twins!! but of coz michael's hotter...

10. yourALIAS

yourALIAS Rocket Ranger

:o You think so too?...that he looks like Derek and Drew??! Nice ^_^! So maybe I don't need any eyeglasses :ph34r: ?! But really, the first time I saw D&D they remind of MV ;) ! I don't know :unsure: ?! Wish Michael has a twin also so that there'll be two :cheers: Michael Vartan! WoW :woot: ! Maybe, Vaughn would be the name of his twin brother :cool:. . .yay! Vaughn Vartan...mmmm, sounds not good :shamefullyembarrased: ?!