Celebrity Style quiz!

oh, my result's awful !!!

J.Lo
There's a reason that J.Lo is sweated as, like, the hottest fashionista this side of the red carpet. And that's because she takes chances with her style without falling on her face. She wore cornrows — they looked hot. She debuted that incredibly flesh-revealing green Versace dress, and she was the talk of Tinseltown for weeks! The girl can do no wrong. And neither can you, because no matter what you choose to wear, it always looks fabulous.

koooooooooooooooool i got jennifer garner!!!! yeay!!!

Jennifer Garner
Stiletto heels? You're not against 'em, but it's kind of hard to kick someone's butt when you're wearing them. Now, unlike Jennifer Garner's character on the show Alias, you may not need to earn your allowance as an agent for the CIA in your day-to-day life, but you DO like to stay comfortable. As does Jennifer. No doubt about it, you can get dolled up as pretty as anyone, but you'd rather stay sporty. No restricted motion. Plus, you're pretty enough to pull it off!

wow i didn't even know jennifer garner was one of the celeb choices. :lol:

i just answered it truthfully and i goooot JG! ^_^

Jennifer Garner
Stiletto heels? You're not against 'em, but it's kind of hard to kick someone's butt when you're wearing them. Now, unlike Jennifer Garner's character on the show Alias, you may not need to earn your allowance as an agent for the CIA in your day-to-day life, but you DO like to stay comfortable. As does Jennifer. No doubt about it, you can get dolled up as pretty as anyone, but you'd rather stay sporty. No restricted motion. Plus, you're pretty enough to pull it off!

Jen !!
  Jennifer Garner

KOOL!!!

Back