Celebrity Weddings #01

Actor/Comedian Cheech Marin married his girlfriend of 4 years this Saturday. Congratulations to the happy couple.

http://www.thehollyw...-rubin-married/
Cheech Marin and Natasha Rubin: Married!
August 9th, 2009 12:32 PM
by Free Britney

Actor Cheech Marin (63) married longtime girlfriend Natasha Rubin, Russian-born pianist, in a sunset ceremony at their Malibu home, his rep confirmed.

The beach ceremony was held in front of about 75 guests, including Hollywood pals Don Johnson, Robert Rodriguez, Carlos Mencia and Geraldo Rivera.

The groom, in a white silk suit, came down the aisle to the tune of the Cheech & Chong hit "Earache My Eye." His bride, who wore a stunning white gown, went down the aisle traditionally to "Here Comes the Bride" followed by two bridemaids.

Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa officiated the short civil ceremony, and Natasha Rubin's 13-year-old son, Max, played with his band for the reception.

Cheech Marin and Natasha Rubin announced they were engaged in February after dating for four and a half years. Congratulations to the happy newlyweds!

That sounds really nice. I read about that online recently. I bet she looked so gorgeous in her white gown. That sounds very beautiful and lovely. I wouldn't mind a sunset ceremony. I think that is very romantic.

Back