Centipedes/bugs

Anti-Centipedes

If your insanley afraid of centipedes you have come to the right place. This is a topic dedicated purely to the hate and disgust of centipedes/bugs.

This past week I've had some tramatic experiences involving these nasty "things" (centipedes):shocked:. I'm seriously beginning to think they are trying to kill me (I'm not insane, I promise or do I, j/K? :P ). First me and my two friends (agent_gyemi/Danielle and Alais=life/Abby) were having a sleepover at my house and Danielle and I were in my room and we saw this huge centipede, it was one of the most nasty things I've ever seen!! Then we had my brother kill it :smash: and then we think we saw another one in my room (no way we are sleeping in there) and then we saw one in the bathroom downstairs and then I swear I saw one in the room we slept in (I slept about two hours that night :hide:.)

Now that's a lot of truma for the three of us but then (your not going to believe this) Danielle and I were at her house and there was one in the pool and it almost fell in her hair (won't go into details about how that happened :P ) and then tonight we saw another!! Yah I know, god there everywhere and now I can't sleep :whistle:!!

So if u hate centipedes and bugs then express your disgust and funny stories involving them here! If enough people reply to this topic I'll create a little Anti-Centipedes club. I already know three people who will join, LMAO Abby, Danielle, and Lauren!

Have fun expressing disgust :cheers:!

~Andrea :angelic:

LMAO! You actually made a thread! Ha! :lol: Well, I've had my share of centipedes. As you've already stated, the little buggers are popping up everywhere lately! :thinking: Next one I see, I swear to God, things aren't going to be pretty... :angry:

I'll definately join! ;)

I HATE earwigs!!! one time my cousin and i were sitting in a tent in her back yard and i bumped into the wall and all of a sudden, 10 gazillion earwigs fell on us from the ceiling :eek:

^^ ewww if that would have happened to me I would probably die. Jeez, I should stop talking about this considering I'm going camping on Saturday. It's kind of pathetic of how scared I am of centipedes, I sleep with flashlight so I can catch them in a surprise attack, lol (I scare myself :P )

i'll join! i'm insanely scared for bees, bublebees, WASPS, elkflies and flying ants! every time i see/hear one of those, or every time i think i see/hear one of those, i run as fast as i can until i feel safer. which can take a while. i'm soooo scared of them. people always tell me to calm down BUT IT I DO THEY'LL STING ME or come crawling on me...*shudder of fear*

and: important announcement: there's a common understanding/opinion that wasps will not sting you unless you move. that's what people always say: "stand completely still and it'll go away". "don't move, it'll sting you!". this, my friends, is WRONG INFO. i've tried it. one time. other wise i always run, but this one time i couldn't. this because i was standing on stage in the teather, in the middle of a song. a wasp came. my immedieate impuls was to run as fast as i could far far away from there, but then i realized i couldn't, as we're in the middle of the show here and have about 1000 spectators. so i thought well isn't this nice!!! the wasp landed on my hand...i thought maybe this will finally prove them right, maybe it i don't do anything it won't sting me...the wasp crawled up my arm and i was in c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e -p-a-n-i-c. then, when it came to my shoulder IT STUNG ME. it DID. though i didn't do ANYTHING. and it hurt like hell and i still couldn't move as we were still in the middle of the show!

so this proves that wasps are evil evil creatures who wish nothing but to harm, sting and hurt and scare people, they never have any good intentions, they are eeeevil. this also proves that the statement about wasps/bumblebees/bees not stinging unless you move, is INCORRECT and WRONG.

i've also realised that wasps are good for nothing. i mean, look at bumblebees. sure, they sting people, they buzz around all furry and scary BUT they spread pollen so that the flowers can propagate/breed. so they do have a mission, a good cause, even though i'm insanely scared of them and wish them nothing but death.

regular bees. they are also scary and stingy, buzz around and scare me too, thoung not as furry as bumblebees. BUT. they make honey. honey's good. so they too have a mission, a good cause.

now let's move on to the wasps. THEY DO NOT HAVE A GOOD CAUSE AND NO MISSION AT ALL. they don't make honey. they don't spread pollen. they aren't even food for birds or any other animal/creature!! :cuss: the only thing they do it fly around incredibly fast, scaring people, stinging people, scaring more people and being EEEEEEVIL!!! :eekhair:

so, basically we should kill all wasps, and get rid of this whole problem.

this club is so the right one for me. -_-

I'll join to! I hate wasps, flying ants (DIE you stupid annoying things. They're ugly to :( ), mosquitoes -shivers-, and those furry little caterpillars. :thinking:

now let's move on to the wasps. THEY DO NOT HAVE A GOOD CAUSE AND NO MISSION AT ALL. they don't make honey. they don't spread pollen. they aren't even food for birds or any other animal/creature!!  the only thing they do it fly around incredibly fast, scaring people, stinging people, scaring more people and being EEEEEEVIL!!!

Agreed. And what about mosquitoes. Whats their mission?

TO SPREAD DISEASES AND HURT PEOPLE?!?

That's not a very good mission ya know. They should all just die

Agreed. And what about mosquitoes. Whats their mission?

TO SPREAD DISEASES AND HURT PEOPLE?!?

That's not a very good mission ya know. They should all just die

i hate the mosquitoes as well, but they actually do have a mission if we can look past the disease-spreading and stinging and hurting and annoying sounding, their mission is to be bird-food. a lot of birds eat mainly mosquitoes and wouldn't be able to survive without them. so if we're gonna be honest, no mosquitoes equals a lot less birds. a lot less birds equals a lot less creatures who feed on birds. so the mosquitoes have a mission, but it's a really pathetic one. being others' food. how sad. but when it comes to the hurting and disease-spreading, i'm with you: they all should just die. :cuss:

Bees and all those weird flying thing don't scare me as much as CENTIPEDES!They are the creepiest grosses things I've ever seen. They have these funky legs and the crawl everywhere *shudders*. I'm going to amke a list of people in a second.

EDIT- Here it is

Anti Bug Club (I changed it so it could be more so for all bug haters)

1) Undercover_spy (Andrea)
2) Alias=life (Abby)
3) agent_gyemi (Danielle)
4) Itz tha Dreila
5) Vaughn’s Baby Girl
6) natilethelaiasfreak
7) pii_lena4ever
8) Lemon-Krumpitz

So far these are the people who have diccused there dislike for bug. If u would like to join just add a post or PM me :D

I like most bugs too, but the ones I can't stand are centipedes, spiders (aren't really bugs, but oh well,) earwigs, and other creepy crawlies. I hate misquitos and wasps, but that's because they're annoying. Any other bug, I can live with.

I like butterflys and ladybugs and the ones that don't crawl are cool :blush: . Like walkingsticks, they r just soo cool but everything else is pretty much a NO 4 ME!

OMG, centipedes are the worse!!! Like Andrea said, I've been attacked by them for the past week! I just thought that our houses were infested, but everywhere I went they'd appear!!! YIKES!!!!

Back