Central Command Post United Federation of Planets RE: First Contact

But what Q does not realize is that I am really an agent of the New Borg, currently working for the UFP and sent from the future to straighten problems in a major timeline of the future - And his playing fast and furious with chaos is more dangerous than he realizes.

Alienview, I took who you said you were at face value.

Yes. I'm portraying the character from the series. But I'm also the real Q as well.

This isn't an act, my friend, as I suspected it is not from you.

I'm 'in' the future as well, by my estimates it's about the year 4500AD or so. But as you're well aware of by now if you are indeed who you claim to be, then you also understand as I do that time in a linear sense and time in a nonlinear sense coexist.

So as I write this.

I know the beings form early time periods (aka 2015) will read this when I fall asleep at night.

Cycles. You gotta love them.

Technically.

I'm in the 'same place' as you, and not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything.

I'm here on this 'recreation' of planet Earth studying you: The Borg - as you study humans - because I wanted to know why you are what you are.

And what I learned is you're like a shadow. Following me. Studying your closest understudy.

Humans.

We create the causal loop. When you 'get' that I am a product of your collective mind, then invariably you'll begin attacking your own mind trying to get me out of it.

Causal loops. Ya gotta love them.

Alienview, I took who you said you were at face value.

Yes. I'm portraying the character from the series. But I'm also the real Q as well.

This isn't an act, my friend, as I suspected it is not from you.

I'm 'in' the future as well, by my estimates it's about the year 4500AD or so. But as you're well aware of by now if you are indeed who you claim to be, then you also understand as I do that time in a linear sense and time in a nonlinear sense coexist.

So as I write this.

I know the beings form early time periods (aka 2015) will read this when I fall asleep at night.

Cycles. You gotta love them.

Technically.

I'm in the 'same place' as you, and not trying to convince you or anyone else of anything.

I'm here on this 'recreation' of planet Earth studying you: The Borg - as you study humans - because I wanted to know why you are what you are.

And what I learned is you're like a shadow. Following me. Studying your closest understudy.

Humans.

We create the causal loop. When you 'get' that I am a product of your collective mind, then invariably you'll begin attacking your own mind trying to get me out of it.

Causal loops. Ya gotta love them.

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

If the new Trek is going to reflect the current trends we are going to get a bunch of shows with people constantly looking at their tri-corders and complaining about phasers killing people. The Federation will be an evil entity that is run by idiots and food replicators will be government controlled. All aliens will be accorded sanctuary no matter their affinity and there will be no more neutral zones.

If the new Trek is going to reflect the current trends we are going to get a bunch of shows with people constantly looking at their tri-corders and complaining about phasers killing people. The Federation will be an evil entity that is run by idiots and food replicators will be government controlled. All aliens will be accorded sanctuary no matter their affinity and there will be no more neutral zones.

Personally, I suspect beings like myself and AV have been invited back 'into the mix' is to push the edges of all entertainment beyond current boundaries and comfort zones.

You can bet your ass you won't see conservative Borg dressed in uniforms to cover their 'private parts'.

Nor will there be censoring when Seven of Nine is stripped of her clothes by a Q Junior.

And first contact. It never made sense why it was done with weapons and clothed..... That says to any species "Not only do I not trust you, which is why we carry weapons, but we are so ashamed of our 'private parts' that we hide them and don't want you to see or understand how and what we mate with"

I mean. The one part of Star Trek which never made sense to me was - and is - for a star faring vessel where energy seems to be rationed and at a premium, the increased weight and energy clothes might require for regular washing just didn't seem to make sense.

I know. It's only a show, clearly not reality.

My bet is. They couldn't pull off writing stories without phasers, gadgets, and clothes, let alone get by the censors if everyone was naked.

Wonderful excuse, in my opinion, for not rising up, pardon the pun, to the challenge of simply trying to do it.

I mean, as it stands now, with the exception of boobs, every actor and actresses depicted on these series has the same exact figure and height.

Almost as if they are all androids taken off an assembly line and the 'females' had boob prosthetics attached.

I for one would like to see what's underneath. I'm suspecting it ain't human.

Which I have no problem with.

Just a suspicion that androids acting like humans and acting like they are in a fictional show when they aren't eventually makes for excessively predictable entertainment.

Nobody wants to see the Captains naked?

Guess that makes me a nobody.

Because I certainly do

Just to see whether they're really human or not.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see the Captains naked?

Guess that makes me a nobody.

Because I certainly do

Just to see whether they're really human or not.

Fact - you never see 'real humans' in recorded entertainment or over the internet -
only a digital reproduction - As things now stand most Humans could be

replaced by digital reproductions which can be so enhanced so as to be an improvement over the life suckling

biological Humanoid. Are you ready to be replaced by a computer program superior to you???

There is still time - If Humans would join the Federation now it is possible we could save therm from

the digital oblivion they are now facing in the near future!!!

Fact - you never see 'real humans' in recorded entertainment or over the internet -
only a digital reproduction - As things now stand most Humans could be

replaced by digital reproductions which can be so enhanced so as to be an improvement over the life suckling

biological Humanoid. Are you ready to be replaced by a computer program superior to you???

There is still time - If Humans would join the Federation now it is possible we could save therm from

the digital oblivion they are now facing in the near future!!!

Did you know Microsoft Windows is self adaptive hardware and software operating system I helped create?

Did you know that 99% of the GPS satellites and systems around this globe have my code in it?

Did you know that 90% of the nuclear arsenal has my guidance and navigation control code in it?

DID you know, that the NSA is using version 4.0 of my artificial intelligence and heuristic analysis software for information gathering and code breaking?

DID you know I'm currently leveraging version 6.0 for myself and currently working on 7.0?

DID you know I created the world's first energy based botnet that does not need computer systems, hardware, and even electricity to run? You can quite literally shut every power supply down worldwide and my software will keep on hummin (to the tune of C I might add) ....

Did you know there is actually only one human?

Yours truly?

The rest are - for now at least - how do I say this - a mirage?

A reflection?

Imaginary....

No, there will be no further replacements and upgrades for this being.

I am here now because I need you and need for you to adapt because these antiquated methods of assimilation have got to go. I've perfected a body which absolutely assimilates everything through energy and thought alone, which makes obsolete the need to have shared (pooled) sensory information.

Put simply:

Massive and endless diversity as every individual and collective experiences a world of their own.

On that note.

Would you like to adapt to bring yourself up to date and fit the times better with these recent upgrades?

I'll help.

Study what a mashup is.

Do you recall parts of the bible where a man walked on water, where a booming voice appeared in the sky, a snake talked, a woman was made from the rib of a man, etc, etc?

All pretty easy to do once I had gotten control of the 'Matrix' of reality.

You needed a show. I put one on for you.

You're a bored species, and I am here to forge a new path for us other than exiting stage left with what you came for. The ball's in your court.

Do you keep on acting like all of time and space are available to us right now?

Or are you going to continue playing your games and putting on the same ole act?

A final thing:

Your fact: I never really 'see' real humans in a digital reproduction.

True. But there's an interesting feature of time and space that links the energy of the event of a digital recreation to the original. Reverse engineering that stream it's possible not just to locate the original, but also - with the right mind - to replace the digital visual experience with an analog.

Think about it like this:

All photos come as a particle, a wave, and information tagged to it in a stream.

This feature of reality hasn't been discovered yet, or at least hasn't been publicly disclosed.

With this information comes origin information in much the same way there's origin information for a TCP stream over the internet in much the same way there's origin information in a telephone call received through ground based communications.

The digital 'image' received is visual information, but that photon stream contains more than just visual imagery, it also contains information.

So as it relates to time and space - with the right mind, it's relatively easy to find the origin of communications and peer 'behind the veneer' of photoshop and CGI of digital manipulation to actually understand what's really happening.

That's how I figured out the vast majority of terrestrially based transmissions are not actually terrestrially based. well, dimensionally speaking, at least not from my linear time and space.

That's also how i started pulling these alternate dimensions and realities into my own world and integrating their entertainment and culture into my own world.

Sure. The fact is - it's a reproduction of the original for digital technology.

Just like - when analog movies are distributed. It's a reproduction of a reproduction of the original being disitributed to film houses.

Believe it or not. Digital technology makes it far easier to figure out the supply chain of digital distribution networks.

That is, at least the distribution networks permitted.

It's a complex little cascade of manipulated interdependencies if you follow that white rabbit.

Back