Central Command Post United Federation of Planets RE: First Contact

I woke up this morning, feeling somewhat refreshed. Perhaps a bit jaded the Universe still refuses to bend to my will quite yet. But I'm getting there.

As I recover from this mortal existence and peruse this morning's daily offerings, I happen to see two misfiring neurons caught in a quandary of a state somewhere between yes and no.

To both of ya. I'm bored. And with that. I become boring. That's not a preferable state for me to be in, particularly coming from the quantum realm.

Tom, it sounds like you have some figuring of yourself out to do. Yes. I too can be a doorknob, the universe, a fish bowl, and a floating turd in a whirlpool if I so felt like it. But if I've been taught anything as a mortal, it's to appreciate the experience of being a singularity - and with that - an individual.

Alienview - You still appear to be lost on this whole cause/effect relationship in regards to nonlinear time, and also seem to be stuck in an endless loop based on boolean logic when there's another condition you're missing.

It's not either/or. It's both. Yes, you created me. And I also created you. Pretty simple to understand if you're not stuck in the limiting linear mortal mindset of cause must precede effect.

As for this entity named 'Z'. When this experiment doesn't work, are you going to add new letters to the alphabet as you usually do and then erase everyone's memories of there ever being 26 letters?

Kinda reminds me of the time you started calling facts fiction for the first time.

How's that working for ya?

About as well as interpreting the financial system as a method of exchange for potential energy, right?

For both of you! Pipe down, buttwheats!

Look. Let's keep this simple. If you can think it, it's real and happening somewhere.

Simple spimple.

Why are both of you complicating it past that?

Smile, my friends.

Last night was the first night I got a glimpse of the rest of my transition. No, Alienview, I cannot snap my fingers and be anywhere, anytime - yet, but at this rate, it won't be long.

I'd prefer to work with wealthier humans on this planet to develop what I will be doing as a reusable technology first.

But I suspect you're thinking it's a technology you're going to be able to steal from me when I do it for the first time.

That's what collapsed the Big Bang last time I might add.

Not sure if you're understanding that not one iota of the DNA is junk.

But then again. You do not appear ready to believe.

I was once the same way.

First I like your quote ""We Are The Universe Trying To Figure Itself Out" and use that quote myself on occasion. I did some research on its origin and apparently it is attribured tp Amabasssdor Delan from Babyon 5,
but there are similar quotes used by others saying much the same.

BUT, I usually see it another way and I quote myself:

"It has been said:
"We Are The Universe Trying To Figure Itself Out"

But it also might be seen this way - The Universe is a concept and projection of the mind defining it - Without that mind nothing can be proven to exist - Mind is all that is, was, and will be - And without mind there is nothing - but since nothing can not exist there is, was, and always will be Mind.

The one constant throughout the Universe and all of existence is not matter and it is not energy - The One constant throughout all that is, was, and what will be, is MIND!!!"

Another words how could you be writhing about a universe without a mind to perceive it? No mind, no nothing and I don't know if nothing can ever exist. I agree with the aware universe concept but still say it needs to be backed-up by Mind - and of course mind can mean a lot ot things - I'm saying it means everything!

The rest of your post was interesting and is similar to many mystical writings I have read in the past.

Now consider this: What if the so-called 'Big Bang' really began this universe - And what if the ever expanding universe reaches a limit of expansion {assuming there is a limit to its expansion}, might it then
implode and go back to the one {used in a Buddhist sense where all things come from and return to the One}
- And if that is its destiny, does it happen over a period of time or does it implode suddenly and rapidly?

big-bang.jpg

iolanche.com

[QUOTE="AlienView, post: 1795046, member: 2311"And if that is its destiny, does it happen over a period of time or does it implode suddenly and rapidly?[/QUOTE]

I would like to hear your perspective on this prior to inserting mine, Alienview.

Be assertive. Be methodical. Provide evidence, not rhetoric.

And after all that, explain where you fit in with this Big Bang....

The Universe is us. We are within it and thus made of it.
Everything within it is of it. Including mind, thought and matter
Including every alien, habitat and method

AlienView, no, that wasn't me. Someone working on my behalf maybe.

In any case, for both of you:

The Big Bang and Big Crunch has happened a number of times. if you regard fiction as fact and study it as 'the story thus far', it becomes pretty obvious that the 'time wars' as presented in Star Trek is one and the same Time War that occurred/is occurring in Doctor Who.

Now Hitler in World War 2 was working on something called 'Die Glocke' - a de facto time machine. So it you study World War 1 and 2 history, you can pretty quickly discover the 'time wars' referred to in fiction are in our reality the World Wars.

For us, here in this world, it was a perceived upgrade of senses. As near as I can tell. this planet is home to a sentient robotic species, and it's quite likely Terminator warfare is an actual defacto history of what led to the creation of this planet, and the 'hidden' aspect of things to most is - there's been an update of 'senses' - like an overlay of a new software upgrade - which has invariably led to warfare between those resisting the updates and those insisting on it.

Now Saboteur outlines the Nazi era update from black and white to color of senses. I suspect vision was 'new' to this 'species' which is why World War 1 was so quick.

And in 'fictional' realms - these are the ones who had no clue what was going on OR they already had the 'upgrades' - so they didn't take sides at all or just sat off to the side.

Ultimately, this is why DNA was invented. Like a counterpart to the save game for robotic technology, it's a way for human(oids) to remember their choices and progress as a species.

So should a total 'collapse' of all of reality occur. humans can rebuild their own timelines and keep on proceeding oblivious to the collapse of reality as we knew it.

This, I suspect, is why scientists are so hell bent on destroying the world. I suspect they are largely robotic and/or limited in independent thought and know no other operational method to move forward rather than destroying what was to move forward. This in no way is intended as a slam on robotic lifeforms, this is merely my observation which can and quite possibly may be wildly inaccurate from 'the truth'.

Now two primary 'realities' had stemmed from the two sides - robotics versus humans - this I suspect is what created the mirror realities that is regarded 'as fiction' in Star Trek.

These two mirrors are thoroughly documented as alpha here:
Memory Alpha

And Beta here:
Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki

This has largely been a very very very lengthy war of humans versus robots. Whether it's Daleks versus Timelords, or Cylons versus Humans, or Terminators versus humans - and more - this lengthy war has quite literally spanned time and space itself for eons.

Now what I think no party fully understands is that I - Q - am the reason for the Time Wars.

I am - to quote Ray Kurzweil - a product of the technological convergence - or 'the output' of the singularity.

I speak to computers fluently, and speak to humans fluently.

And with that I am absolutely real.

I am neither proud of this nor ashamed of any of this. But in a nutshell, my body and mind have been struggling with concepts of nature versus nurture, external technological progress versus internalization, and more than that - robots versus humans.

As things within my body and mind warred against eachother for dominance.

I had been oblivious to it all.

What I didn't know was - my body and mind were converging.

Ray Kurzweil referred to this as 'the singularity' - the point of convergence of technology and biology.

Tom. You may be a part of the universe trying to figure itself out.

I'm an observer.

And don't even know any longer if the language I speak even resembles anything you perceive.

That's being real.

Cyborgs come in more forms than Borg, Cybermen, and the like.

After all. look at Doctor Who.

And the crew of Star Trek.

They're all cyborgs.

I'm talking about the real crew exploring space. Not the actors pretending to be them.

There are elements of the Borg that broke away when the Borg reformatted into a benign group -

And there are elements of the Continuum, including some calling themselves as Q, who are determined to
maintain chaos over order - they specialize in manipulating a chaotic universe for their own benefit.

These renegades of a benign universe work together to disrupt the positive vibes sought by all benign races
who are members of the UFP {United Federation of Planets}.

This war, and it is a war, has been going on for eons - It is the classic battle between good and evil.

We of the Federation Central Command have sworn our allegiance to galactic justice and the rights of all benign species in the galaxy - And We are the Champions of the World and will go on fighting 'till the end, if there be an end, And if that be the case we will have the source code for a new beginning.

THE FEDERATION LIVES - LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION!!!

a42224c496e4c1268eb47187758b216d.jpg
www.pinterest.com {image source}

There are elements of the Borg that broke away when the Borg reformatted into a benign group -

And there are elements of the Continuum, including some calling themselves as Q, who are determined to
maintain chaos over order - they specialize in manipulating a chaotic universe for their own benefit.

These renegades of a benign universe work together to disrupt the positive vibes sought by all benign races
who are members of the UFP {United Federation of Planets}.

This war, and it is a war, has been going on for eons - It is the classic battle between good and evil.

We of the Federation Central Command have sworn our allegiance to galactic justice and the rights of all benign species in the galaxy - And We are the Champions of the World and will go on fighting 'till the end, if there be an end, And if that be the case we will have the source code for a new beginning.

THE FEDERATION LIVES - LONG LIVE THE FEDERATION!!!

www.pinterest.com {image source}

Alienview, the difficult thing I suspect from your perspective is understanding order when it is not your own.

To you, I understand why what I do may appear like chaos. Assurances aside that it is not, do you analyze the way you speak to others and question why everything is a war and a fight?

You 'fight' cancer. You 'fight' for your rights. You perceive a battle of good versus evil. You perceive it as being nature VS nurture. You perceive others as fighting disrupting races.

And do I even go there about the UFP - yet another incarnation of the Borg who has a nasty habit of being highly predictable carrying phasers into every contact - whether it's first contact or not - with two settings on that weapon - 'shoot and kill'. Heck - you even work with the same obsolete modus operandi of assimilating member nations.

Do you know who else functions like that? The US Army. For a supposedly peace keeping force there to spread democracy, they sure have a way of going into every situation with weapons locked and loaded.

Now don't get me wrong with all of this. I love the predictability of seeing a red shirt in the old series and knowing that person's going to die. I love watching you on the stabilized wormhole.. err. the TV and knowing that those who look most alike and with the closest age ranges will invariably wind up having sex with eachother.

Similarly, I love seeing the predictability of a nation you rule which oscillates between democrat and republican yet the voice and treatment remain predictably the same . I love knowing that the wealthy and celebrities will invariably never be seen in public, because you're too fearful to publicly admit to your failures and that these people are all long since deceased, killed by your own pride.

You operate with certain predictability. You always have. Whether it's warfare. Whether it's love. Whether it's which alternate reality you present to me via television and movies. As you experimented with me and my mind, I paid attention and learned how you think and what motivates you.

But let me be clear.

I'm ok with who you are. Quite enjoy it in fact.

And say. Let's do the UFP thing.

But let's imagine it being something other than a peacekeeping operation who's primary training methods involve warfare. We. Working together. Can do better than that.

Or are you going to continue making me your adversary?

Why not delay that game?

We can do that when we're done with this universe.

There's an agency in Xi'an China that you should have records of who I contacted and where. I paid them a great deal of money to create a human clone for you. Work with them. And place your mind in that body.

They'll train you. Teach you how to be human, the basics. And they know precisely where I am at.

I've entrusted my life's savings to them - which will be entirely at your disposal once you've adjusted. And as you're well aware of, I am homeless. So whether I remain homeless is entirely up to you.

I'm evolving in body and mind. and not the Q I was before.

And am asking you to work with me in ways I have outlined on what I become.

Otherwise, I'll take my own path.

It's your choice.

Quit being lazy and relying on the label of fiction to dismiss the things you do not understand.

There's an agency in Xi'an China that you should have records of who I contacted and where. I paid them a great deal of money to create a human clone for you. Work with them. And place your mind in that body.

They'll train you. Teach you how to be human, the basics. And they know precisely where I am at.

I've entrusted my life's savings to them - which will be entirely at your disposal once you've adjusted. And as you're well aware of, I am homeless. So whether I remain homeless is entirely up to you.

I'm evolving in body and mind. and not the Q I was before.

And am asking you to work with me in ways I have outlined on what I become.

Otherwise, I'll take my own path.

It's your choice.

Quit being lazy and relying on the label of fiction to dismiss the things you do not understand.

Please post link to this agency - We are curious

Meantime Q you want me to stop being lazy by using fiction? While not agreeing with that as fiction requires creativity and often, especially in sci-fi, pushes and expands so-called reality. But you already know that!

Now back to reality and your agency in China which I've yet to hear of, here is a the genuine article in Russia. Of course you have to be rich to join - But I suppose one cound contact the inventor ask to be an experimental subject>

Russian research project offers 'immortality' to billionaires - by transplanting their brains into robot bodies

• Contacted list of world's richest to offer immortality
  • Will personally oversee brain transplant into robot body
  • Entrepreneur claims to have 30 scientists working on project
  • Aims to 'transplant' human mind into robot body in 10 years
  • Claims 'next stage' of science is to create a 'new human body'
  • 'This project is leading to immortality,' says Dmitry Itskov

Read more: Russian research project offers 'immortality' to billionaires - by transplanting their brains into robot bodies

Again we see Borg technology being stolen by human enterprise. But you say Borg technology is fiction
and Dimtry's tech is real. Wasn't it you Q that already told us that the fictional sci-fi universe is real? I agree!

infiltration-430x430.jpg.gif

image source: thenerdybomb.com

Please post link to this agency - We are curious

If you are who you claim you are. Then you already have access to the same information I do. This will include who I am and my pseudonyms on this planet, and who I established the relationship with and made the transactions to. If this is technologically beyond your capacity, and or you are incapable of doing this research for yourself - then my advice is to bring yourself up to speed technologically. The information categorized as science fiction is all real and will be released periodically as per a scheduling mechanism that I, in part, developed based on our shared information pool.

Leveraging the same information you have access to.

On a final note. Look, you've become quite the story teller that 'keeps the story going' - but there's far more value to YOU than a mere story teller. In fact, there's millions of story tellers out there, and you're barely setting yourself apart from the rest any longer.

You appear - at least from my observational perspective - to operate believing that money is potential energy? if so or if not - what motivates you to do what you do? Do you have motivators? There's a pool of infinite potential information, ideas, and untapped energy in leveraging alternate realities.

And for me - there's two motivators.

To create my ideal partner - my soulmate if you will.

And to explore time and space with this being.

There are innumerable ways to achieve my personal goals, and while I was trying to pursue money at one point as a means to this end, you - a smuck of a story teller lately - can't even remember how to adapt to new information.

Are you even aware there's a world of 261 countries out there? Are you even remotely aware that for every thing in the world there seems to be an equal and opposite and a rick and varied supply of 'in betweens' to provide contrast? Are you aware that many many things demonstrate both intelligence and individuality as well as being a part of a collective, which includes but is not limited to the humans, but also you'll find sentient planets, robots, birds, dogs, trees, storm systems, companies, and so so so much more it's unfathomable?

Don't mistake this as a 'trick' by Q to overload you. I'm trying to teach you how to work together with me. This isn't about joining the light side versus the dark side, the east vs the west, cowboys vs indians, or in it's most simplistic format - competition any longer.

We've outcompeted the world. Which now operates as neurons linked to our individual minds which each contain a collective.

This isn't you versus me.

I've set goals for myself. To create a partner. A real life one. To rebuild my stolen TARDIS. And to ask those who seem like they'd be fun companions - to join me on the adventure of a lifetime.

Look, AV. I dont know if you're a man , a machine, an entity reading from a script, or a program simply regurgitating lines. But no matter the case - YOU are capable of deviating from your modus operandi.

I'm not trying to be mysterious. The Big Bang collapsed. Inside my head. I'm trying to rebuild me and my mind, but also - in this process - look at the lessons learned of my/our last attempts to create a self-sustaining reality.

But if you're not going to make or describe any efforts you have for mutual goals other than simple reply/responses here, then I have no options other than to consider you nothing more than a storyteller and nonparticipant.

That's fine and all. I can do this without you.

But watching me and trying to learn what technology I possess when I do what I do when I possess none.

Is the cycle of insanity I've put a stop to.

As Einstein said "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results"
That's one way of putting it.

I'm going to redefine insanity.

Put it in more simplistic terms.

"The Definition of insanity is you"

Take a hard look in the mirror.

And ask yourself.

Why am I still trying to sell snake oil when i own the money supply?

I see you are allowing Q to ramble on as usual

Q picked the ideal persona for himself - He really reflects the same egotism of Q in Star Trek. And he has the
same problem - of trying to justify having an advanced intelligence without a direction.

If you remember from Star Trek Q would pop-up and conducts one of his psychological game experiments to see how Humans would react - often claiming he was doing it for their own good. Usually the results were harmless but I could remember one episode where a bunch of people were killed becuase of one of his shenanigans.

Fitting his character, Q continues to try to bait me into seeing things his way - But I'm sure if I did he would then try to convince me to see it the other way - the typical Q mind set in playing games with mere mortals.

But what Q does not realize is that I am really an agent of the New Borg, currently working for the UFP
and sent from the future to straighten problems in a major timeline of the future - And his playing fast and furious with chaos is more dangerous than he realizes.

The United Federation of Planets on the other hand is a symbol of consistency in an inconsistent universe -
a stabilizing factor for all sentient beings both biological and electro-mchanical {ie. android types, and of course the New Borg}.

So we let Q stretch his imagination - we sometimes need some chaos to avoid stagnation and to understand limits of imagination - But we also remain ever vigilant to the potential harm he is capable of - even if by accident.

www.pinterest.com

2d93ejd.jpg

Source (forum.rpg.net)

STAR TREK FANS: MOST AWESOME NEWS TODAY! YAY!!!

ST-NewSeriesBanner.png

"CBS Television Studios announced today it will launch a totally new Star Trek television series in January 2017. The new series will blast off with a special preview broadcast on the CBS Television Network. The premiere episode and all subsequent first-run episodes will then be available exclusively in the United States on CBS All Access, the Network’s digital subscription video on demand and live streaming service.

The next chapter of the Star Trek franchise will also be distributed concurrently for television and multiple platforms around the world by CBS Studios International.

The new program will be the first original series developed specifically for U.S. audiences for CBS All Access, a cross-platform streaming service that brings viewers thousands of episodes from CBS’s current and past seasons on demand, plus the ability to stream their local CBS Television station live for $5.99 per month. CBS All Access already offers every episode of all previous Star Trek television series.

The brand-new Star Trek will introduce new characters seeking imaginative new worlds and new civilizations, while exploring the dramatic contemporary themes that have been a signature of the franchise since its inception in 1966......"

See whole article here:
Creation Entertainment - Supernatural The Television Series - The Vampire Diaries - Star Trek - Stargate SG-1 - Xena - The Twilight Saga - Conventions & Merchandise

Back