Change Your Mind

That was great, I loved ending!! 2 children and they are happily married... Poor Eric and Nadia though, 5 children is to much for me!! felgercarb off to join your other site now :smiley:

for a second there i thought that they were only going to have one kid...and then little Will came in :D
that was such a great ending!!!!

Aw, great!

As I said, I really liked this fic. And I think you challenged yourself here, you wrote some pretty different things. Like the miscarriage for instance, I may be wrong but I don't think you had done such a level of sadness happen just in the middle of the fic, kind of out of nowhere. You had done miscarriage before be it was like the whole fic was about it, so it's not the same thing.

Great story!

this was a great fic janet.. i loved it b/c it's so much like me.. hahaha.. i never like wanted a relationship.

i hope i remember to go to your other page!!!

thanks for sharing this.

haha I LOVE how eric and Nadia ended up! hahaha and I love that he changed her mind! soooo cute! yeah I'm a member but I just have to remember to go over! so cute! loved it!

Awww...so adorable. :D Glad her freak out wasn't so bad that she called the engagement off. The ending was absolutely love -- I just wanted to give their son the biggest hug EVER. Fantastic job! I loved it! (And I guess it's about time I got a membership at OI, isn't it? Hmm...)

Eric finally had to wait for a final set of twins before he had a son. The poor guy was probably worried he'd spend the rest of his life in a 'hen' house.

And Michael and Sydney finally found marriage and a family. Both are very happy with how their relationship ended up.

Chris

Awww... :love: I think that was the most fluffiest and sweetest epilogue I've ever read... :smiley:

Great ending. Thanks for another story! Can't wait to read the new one.

Back