Change Your Mind

What??? i cant believe they lost the baby....everything was going great...i just cant believe it...this is a dream or something right?!?! right?!!

Janet!! I was not emtionally stable to read this chapter...

:cry:

Now I'm a sobbing mess...

:cry:

Even though Vaughn thinks the loss of the baby will break them apart, I have a feeling that it's going to bring them closer together. 😌

Great chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.

hahhahahaha, oh sorry, i guess i should be more sad?
but hey, it happened in L&S... so i know what it meant.
too bad, but i dont think it's going to tear them apart, i think it will bring them closer.

It's so sad that they lost the baby...especially since Syd was finally so excited about it...
hopefully this will make Syd realize that she does want a family, children and marriage with Vaughn.

oh my God.. i can't believe that happened... :( i don't want them to be over... i really do hope this event would bring them much closer together... awww now i'm really sad... it's one of those days... :(
aww im sorry :hug: i didnt mean to make you really sad

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:Ph34r:

I'm gonna hunt you if you do that... even if that means I have to move my OVERLY busy a** to PA! I don't care :P I'm coming :lol:

FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS FIX THIS

And if you ever do dare tell me that there's on chapter left: you still FIX IT!!!!!!!!! I don't care how... just FIX IT :angelic:

Have I made that clear??????????? :P
cookie :lol:
your response made me laguh with you putting a :cry: after every sentence

*secures hardhat* Ha! Your angst cannot harm me! Ow! (Okay, so maybe a little bit...) *hugs them* Awww....this is going to totally firm Syd's decision of no marriage, isn't it? I really hope not. Great job, though, despite the fact that you took an angst anvil and hit us over the head with it. :P Can't wait to see where this goes now...

I'm hoping that this miscarrage will draw them closer together, not drive them apart. Because, during the pregnancy Sydney discovered she loved him as much as he loved her- that has to mean something.

Chris

NOOOO!!!!! :( omg thats so saddddd :( i feel so bad for both of them. i realllly realllly hope they stay together, maybe this will just make Syd realize she loves Michael. :(

Please, please, please let that be a nightmare.

Don't Sydney and Michael spend every night together again? If so it has to be a nightmare because they were not together. Sydney had to call Michael.

If it's not a nightmare I don't see how they can possibly stay together. A miscarriage usually tears couples apart, and they were only tied together, legally, because of the baby.

Noooooo! That's soooo sad. But, she's going to change her mind because of the day at the kindergarten and because of her miscarriage she'll realize how important it is to be with him and having children of her own. She WILL change her mind, I just know it!

-erin :smiley:

Back