Feedback Changing Users

Xyphien

Scout
The zombie banner at the bottom left of the forum when your not logged in states if you wish to become infected/bit to click here. This brings you to the registration page.

To bring an even better feel to the site, I'd recommend changing all "Users/Members" names to Infected. The top where it states Members would say Infected, ect. An example of this is on my site, all of them have been changed to Artists. This is quite tedious, but after your done, it really pays off :smiley:

If you do end up doing this and need help simple PM me :3

The zombie banner at the bottom left of the forum when your not logged in states if you wish to become infected/bit to click here. This brings you to the registration page.

To bring an even better feel to the site, I'd recommend changing all "Users/Members" names to Infected. The top where it states Members would say Infected, ect. An example of this is on my site, all of them have been changed to Artists. This is quite tedious, but after your done, it really pays off :smiley:

If you do end up doing this and need help simple PM me :3

Stewart and myself had a very brief discussion and it's ear marked to change the usertitles/trophies where stewart was looking for suggestions based on postcount and other criteria but I'm sure before stewart changes the titles he want's a matured compiled list. He created a thread at xenforo asking for suggestions but it wouldn't hurt to throw some on the table here, that way, the change comes sooner rather than later. ;)

Hopefully I understood you correctly and stewart can clarify or fill you in more on that.

I think, almost postitive, is the suggestion is to change the term "members" to "infected" and etc... Should be relatively easy to accomplish with phrases.

I think, almost postitive, is the suggestion is to change the term "members" to "infected" and etc... Should be relatively easy to accomplish with phrases.

Ah I see. I thought I may have misunderstood.

I like the idea of changing "members" to "Infected" and almost sure it would phrase change.

FYI -- "Members" is now "Survivors". It may be a matter of semantics but within the Walking Dead mythos everyone is infected so the zombies are infected also. In the various screens AWBM members are shown as "Survivors" while "Zombies" are activity of AWBM visitors not logged in.

Back