Changing your name

My name is Adnnan-Issa Khalim..the first one means `a true warrior`..the second one is `Jesus` in Arabic and Arameic..and my last name defines my blood line for more then 1200 years and it means `the Green Dragon`. Obviously I like it..I did a lot of research on it..and I wouldn`t change it for the world. There are even those who say that when you`re born and your parents give you your name, there`s an angel writeing it down..for whatever reason :rolleyes:
And about the kids..I would have to say
Aisha, Aida, Hanna, Leila, Farah..for girls, and
Hamza, Kennan, Kareem..for boys.

Alias Anna said:
well you could go by anne. would that be better? :lol: that's what mrs. cameron always calls you ^_^

see, i want 4 kids, so here are some names:

boys:
christopher
will
sam (NO annie :lol:smiley:
jason
matthew (my dad's name)

girls:
faith
jennifer
ack i didn't htink much about girl's names... i focused more on boys' :P
anne? in a word, no. -_-

and sam, Anna? I know, I know... but ooooooooo! :P

I like my name, but there is one problem... I know [if I don't be wrong] that my name read different in English and I hate it... My name is Zane [don't read like in English]... More I want middle name - Natalia

I have the commonest western surname, Smith, and if I was to take my dad's it would still be one of the top three...Taylor. I seriously thought about adding 'CSILover' and 'SydneyVaughnShipper' as extra middle names, I checked out prices and everything.
I have so many names I love, and I have composed my own reference book of names for when I write stories.
I love:
Girls Names.
Ariana
Elias
Nereid
Naiiad
Maya
Max
Tai
Kai
Kaya
Katya
Electra(Marlene - I know exactly what you mean!)
Carey, my mum's name, although everyone spells it Kerry.
Caitlin. It's pronouced 'cot-lin', and it's my cousins name. I think it's Spanish.

Boys Names:
Josef. With an F.
Sam. This stems from the cutest baby in the world being called Sam.
Isaiah
Logan-Cameron
Cameron
Vaughn (Possibly two much Alias and Black Hole High?)

Ahh...the list goes on...

Back