Chapter One: The Killing

Chapter One: The Killing

It was a hot summer day, as Ethan and Elizabeth Sark were walking to the third floor of the parking lot." Did you see that pitch?"Elizabeth asked her brother excidedly. She looked up at him and smiled.Suddenly, she heard a deep voice yell "Stay where you are!" She saw her brother put his hands up, she turned around and did the same.She saw a tall dark man a couple feet away accompanied by a young chestnut brown haired women aiming a gun at her brother! "Do you know how long I've been waiting to pull this trigger?"the women said.Elizabeth stepped infront of Ethan, blocking him from the gun.
" Elizabeth stay out of this!"he said.

" No." she replied simply.

" It isn't your place! ".

" My place is right where i'm standing.".

Sudenly she heard a gun shot!

She turned around. A tall man with brown hair had just shot Ethan from behind!She started sobbing. " Micheal ! " she heard the women yelled, obviously refering to the man who was the cause of this. " Sydney, I had to." he replied. Elizabeth sank to her knees and cried on her brother's shoulder. Then, she felt a hand on her own,she looked up. It was Micheal, the one who shot her brother. She shrugged his hand off. He gave a glance to Sydney. "What can we do?"the Sydney said,"We can't just leave her here."The tall dark man pulled out a walkie-talkie. " I'll call in a chopper."

The whole way there was silent, except for Elizabeth, who was still crying her heart out. "Where are you taking me?" she managed to ask. " To CIA headquarters." Sydney answered without looking up. She seemed to be distracted, although Elizabeth couldn't tell what was on her mind.They didn't say another word untill they got there.

hi!!!!

wow, i think this is good, but where u were like, this is my place and all that, u didnt put the caracter names and it took me few times reading over it again 2 figure out who was saying it. when u update, i would gladly accept a pm ,cos this is really good so far!

emilie

Back