Character Cut Off

It is rumoured that at the end of Lost's first season...(at first it was one) but now there will be two characters dying.

Who do you want to die?
Who do you not want to die?

I wouldn't like anyone to die, but if i had to choose, probably Boone and shanon (sharon?) because they don't add that much to the plot.

I agree with Sarkasim's point, Shannon and Boone aren't really going anywhere. I would be really upset if they killed off Charlie. He's one of the best characters on the show, and he's a great actor!

I think Shannon is dying this week, isn't she???

Or at least thats how it appears to be, since she is the one running away and screaming in the promo ... and then they show the feet going up, like something grabbed her and Boone was watching ... :thinking:

Katie_ALIAS said:
I agree with Sarkasim's point, Shannon and Boone aren't really going anywhere.  I would be really upset if they killed off Charlie.  He's one of the best characters on the show, and he's a great actor!
[post="1151693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think he gets to decide whether he leaves or not. ;)

Yeah especially since LOTR I don't think they're cutting him off anytime soon though I thought it was interesting cause at first they wanted to cut off Jack in like the first episode but they liked him so they kept him...I wish they were cutting off like some other character not like the main ones I think JJ did well in choosing the main character personalities and backstories

I seriously hope JJ doesn't pull an "Emily/Irina/Allison/Arvin/Elektra" on us. :smiley:
But if someone has to die, please let it be Shannon 'cause haven't you heard?...she's useless. And Claire...no reason just because.:devil:

Alias_Gay said:
maybe they can get rid of Ethan ...
[post="1183176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

no that'd be like getting rid of sloane on alias. Ethan is the resident evil person. the guy's gonna be around for a while i think

I know she's the main girl, but I really want Kate to die. She bugs me and I like Shannon better. The French lady can die too. I don't want any of the hot guys to die, though, or Walt or Locke.

Read this at Watch with Kiristen

But first, news about those shows we can't shut up about.

No More Crying Wolf:
Someone is going to die on Lost. Really. Really, really. No, I'm telling you, they're serious this time. Don't believe me? Then maybe you'll listen to the big boss himself, who dished on his hit shows, Lost and Alias, at the Wisteria block party.

"There will definitely be death before the end of the year, and it won't be a dream," JJ Abrams says of Lost. "And it's not going to be a new character that comes on and all of a sudden dies in that episode. We're aware it's not realistic to have all 14 make it, and this is a very hard thing to do for us, because when you know you're going to do a story where someone's gonna have to bite it, you don't want to like any of the actors--because you don't want to have to say goodbye to any of them. And this cast, they're just like family. They're amazing. They're all wonderful."

Which is why what I heard might just kill me. I'm told one character will die at the hands of another. We already know both of them.

When asked if he has broken the news to the doomed castmember, Abrams says, "No, they don't know yet." Yunjin Kim finds that a bit unsettling. "There is talk among us about who will die first and why," she says. "A lot of people don't think it's going to be a girl because there are only four of us. But I don't like to think about it. Losing one of us is just going to make the whole show so different, and you know, if it's me, what are you gonna do?"

Hope it's only a hallucination?

I just want to know who will die ... :thinking:

Alias_Gay said:
Read this at Watch with Kiristen
I just want to know who will die ... :thinking:
[post="1194680"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

God, if it is Sayid or Sawyer or Charlie or Claire I will be depressed. On the other hand, if it is Kate I will cheer. Is that evil?

ms.katejones said:
God, if it is Sayid or Sawyer or Charlie or Claire I will be depressed. On the other hand, if it is Kate I will cheer. Is that evil?
[post="1195138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Nope ;)

But I don't think Kate is going anywhere ... :thinking:

Back