Character Cut Off

ms.katejones said:
God, if it is Sayid or Sawyer or Charlie or Claire I will be depressed. On the other hand, if it is Kate I will cheer. Is that evil?
[post="1195138"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
If it is Charlie, I'll eat my hat. I really don't think they're going to write him out--unless he wants to leave. As far as being "evil," I wouldn't know. :lol: There's no one I wouldn't miss. Although . . . Shannon is annoying, but she's supposed to be.

Katie_ALIAS said:
I agree with Sarkasim's point, Shannon and Boone aren't really going anywhere.  I would be really upset if they killed off Charlie.  He's one of the best characters on the show, and he's a great actor!
[post="1151693"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I agree. Shannon IS supposed to be annoying, but there has to be something worthwhile about her if she's going to stay, and I haven't seen anything yet.

Boone is just boring. Right from the start it seemed his sole purpose in being there was to be the resident pretty-boy.

I just never took to these two at all, wheras I would be devastated to see anybody else leave.

Natalia said:
Boone is just boring. Right from the start it seemed his sole purpose in being there was to be the resident pretty-boy.
[post="1215552"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Hm, I personally liked the whole "letting go" theme and his taking on a kind of "apprenticeship" role. I'd like to see where that goes. I don't feel like they've wasted lots of time lingering over Boone (or anyone else) basically going "Isn't he/she gorgeous?" :lol:

[Although . . . what was with the stripping down of Kate when they didn't even have Sawyer remove his jeans for their impromptu swim? That didn't even make character sense . . . :confused:]

Alias_Gay said:
no, not Boone nor Sayid :thud:
[post="1213672"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OK, I am sorry, but when I read this I thought you said Sawyer ...
I have no idea how I could confuse the two, but thats why I said Not Boone ...
but actually, I don't care if Boone dies ... ;)

On the other hand, Sayid can't die
Sayid and Shannon are gonna be together

Sawyer nor Jack won't die ... they are a BIG part of the island triangle ;)

Michael can't die ... because he would then leave Walt alone with his dog ...

Locke can't die ... nobody is bringing back food ...

Jin ... I don't even want to think about him being the one killed 🇳🇴

Charlie ... well, he's with Claire ... why would he wanna leave :thinking:

that would leave Hurley ... from the ones I can remember ... am I missing anyone?

and Boone, of course, who is really not needed there anymore :thinking:

Hm, I personally liked the whole "letting go" theme and his taking on a kind of "apprenticeship" role. I'd like to see where that goes. I don't feel like they've wasted lots of time lingering over Boone (or anyone else) basically going "Isn't he/she gorgeous?"
Well, no, they haven't been focussing on anyone like that.
But, all of the other characters were interesting right from the outset. Boone was just there, not contributing anything intersting to the story; looking like a model who turned up on the wrong show; and making teenaged girls sigh.

I don't hate him, but I would certainly be very upset if we lost one of the other fantastic male characters.

Alias_Gay said:
Jin ... I don't even want to think about him being the one killed 🇳🇴
[post="1217106"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'd be really sad if he disappeared before we saw his side of their backstory . . . :(

Back