Character Loss

Lena87 said:
I don't still accept the loss of Irina!!!  ;- (
[post="1131217"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

im definitely with you on that one.. i wont accept the fact that shes not coming back. i know she will. she has to. i keep telling myself the producers just want to surprise us all by suddenly having her appear on an episode w/o any warning.. so people like me will have a heartattack and scream and run around the room in excitement. wow... that would definitely be the happiest day of my life.
since we're talking about other characters that are greatly missed.. francie definitely gets my vote for #2. i loved her to death.. she and syd had such a great friendship.. they were so close and they went through so much together. watching the scene where she gets shot is soooo sad.. i think its one of the deleted scenes in season 2.. i cant remember if its a regular scene or not. the saddest part is how she was completely innocent.. she was just killed for being a friend to sydney... which sydney im sure feels terrible about! wow.. that girl goes through so much.

i miss sark too! i was watching S1 earlier today and i saw when they meet sark for the first time and i was so happy! my sister was like wait.. i thought he was evil.. i was like yeah he is.. but i love him! hes one of those characters you love but hate at the same time. and i know hes gonna do some episodes in S4.. they already said he was gonna do some.. i cant wait!!

falling4stars said:
I loved Francie! I swear, after she died I couldn't sleep for like a week. ^_^  It would be cool if Nadia could take over that role in Syd's life, but I still think that Syd needs a good "normal" friend, who knows absolutely nothing about her being in the CIA. Just this time, if it were to happen, it would be nice if they didn't kill her off!
[post="1175290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

that would be cool if they brought in another character to take francie's place. with nadia, she knows syd's a spy, so there's no intrigue, nothing like that. syd needs normal friends, too.

emetib147 said:
i wont accept the fact that shes not coming back. i know she will. she has to. i keep telling myself the producers just want to surprise us all by suddenly having her appear on an episode w/o any warning.. so people like me will have a heartattack and scream and run around the room in excitement. wow... that would definitely be the happiest day of my life.
[post="1175360"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have been thinking the same thing...and I know I would be running around screaming with excitement! My friends at school are always making fun of me because I get very emotion about ALIAS, not like to tears, but very very passionate, and the last time JJ surprised me I couldn't stop talking about it for about a week! :P

!ALIAS! said:
that would be cool if they brought in another character to take francie's place.  with nadia, she knows syd's a spy, so there's no intrigue, nothing like that.  syd needs normal friends, too.
[post="1176937"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

EXACTLY!! :D JJ has a wonderful way of surprising you when you least expect it, so I'm waiting eagerly to be baffled and amazed. But I'm not going to worry about it...I've already lost many hours of sleep over ALIAS, not to say the it's not a show worth losing sleep over!

Back