Character or Actor?

Azhria Lilu

Captain
Would you rather go out with the actor or the character they play?

i.e. would you rather go out with Sydney Bristow or Jennifer Garner (if she wasn't married, that is)? Michael Vartan or Michael Vaughn?

I'd rather go out with Jennifer because she has less of a chance to die any moment. :eek:

I'd chose Jennifer. Although they are both interesting in their own ways. Jennifer wouldn't have to run off quickly and so we could spend more time together. :smiley:

yeah, id like actress over character too. however, for a character, you know what they are like. for a real person, you have to find out more about them and if they turn out to be mean, or something, too bad for you!

Hmmmm...I know more about Vaughn's personality versus Vartan's...and I love how Vaughn is! But he'd be the CIA officer..and I wouldn't be able to know anything...so probably Vartan! I mean actors always relate to their characters...right?? LOL. I dunno UNDECIDED then. If I had to chose between Sark and David Anders...def. David cuz he'd be a good guy! And he has a British accent! I love Britsh accents! :D

id go out with michael vaughn over michael vartan. only because im not used to someone being so obsessed with pool. i dunno.. but vaughn is such a sweetie, if you know what i mean. and i think its so cute how hes all preppy and things like that. and french. *drooooools*
either way, id date him :angelic:

Viogirl13 said:
Hmmmm...I know more about Vaughn's personality versus Vartan's...and I love how Vaughn is! But he'd be the CIA officer..and I wouldn't be able to know anything...so probably Vartan! I mean actors always relate to their characters...right?? LOL. I dunno UNDECIDED then. If I had to chose between Sark and David Anders...def. David cuz he'd be a good guy! And he has a British accent! I love Britsh accents! :D
british accents are the best!!!
speaking of accents, how did "irina" get such an american acccent. from that last video we saw of her, she had a verrrry rrrrrrusssian accent.

british accents are the best!!!
speaking of accents, how did "irina" get such an american acccent. from that last video we saw of her, she had a verrrry rrrrrrusssian accent.[/quote]
lol.. i was thinking that too.. out of the blue, she has a accent..

Bradley Cooper rather than Will Tippin. Will was such a sap in Season 1, but of course, he greatly improved by the end of the season and now I really like him. But than now he has that thing for Sydney which I know he will NEVER get over and I wouldn't want to be w/ him knowing he's pining for Syd and thinking about her while we're together. :lol:

Not that I know too much about Bradley, but he seems like a nice guy.

The characters in real life seem so much better, of the people who play the parts! In Alias they have to be all secrative and stuff and in real life, well lets just say it is real life and they are better, and not as strict as a TV Show!

i mean id rather go out with a real life person, but vaughn seems like such a smart sweetie in real life who has a good job, GREAT LOOKS, hes smart, hes talented, and he can play some good hockey. except for the fact that he likes older-looking women who look like they can be his mom =( (aka alice)

:hi: I would go out with Michale Vartan cause i know a lot about him as an actor and he is so cute and he likes Hockey he is my :super: !!Jennifer Garner rocks too :D !! :talk: :love:

I think that i would go with MICHAEL VARTAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first of all cuz he is actually a real person..second cuz his job is much less dangerous. oh and cuz vaughn already likes Syd!!!! but if i could ever date either one..I WOULD DIE OF HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :P

i have really no idea what i would do.i mean that we learn about the personality of the characters they play on the show.but i guess learning about the actor/actress personality would be good too. i'm stuck between both actor and character

Back